TIBCO Software Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (New York, NY).

Interview

First contact by email, then logical math test at home (that send you a link). Afterwards if the test results were good, you will be contacted to do The test again at their offices. A phone call will follow and then a face to face interview with a couple of managers.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

They sent me a test: "we extend an invitation to start the interview process. The first step of the process is an assessment which helps us determine where the best fit exists. " I thought it might be a fun stat assessment but instead it was a personality test. This shows to me that they have no clue about hiring, or that they are trying to feed a cult.

Interview Questions

• Something like "select which attitude describes you in the following situation"   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

At first, they move very quickly. They made me take the same assessment 3 times. It was a bit ridiculous because it's very basic arithmetic and also knowing the definitions of words and how to use them in context. Something a junior high kid could figure out. They set up calls with the hiring manager and another VP and told me they'd be in touch the following week. They never got back to me so I followed up. The HR person told me she was wrapping interviews that week and that I was a finalist and she would be in touch on Monday morning. I never heard from her again. Just disappeared.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

It was great. Did all my interviews on Skype. Each week I was interviewing if a different person from each department. They provided a lot of feedback on the position and gave me a perspective of the company I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer being Subject Matter Experts in one particular field or prefer being a jack of all trades in knowing little bit of everything.   1 Answer

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Not too bad. Original contact was from internal recruiter via LinkedIn. Met with hiring manager, who went out of his way to meet me, and an Acct Exec. Phone interviews with Sales Manager and another SC Manager.