TIBCO Software Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA | Glassdoor

TIBCO Software Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Had an invitation to take a 100 question assessment test. 50 personality related (do you like working in teams, do you always follow the rules, etc) and 50 TIMED questions for quantitative stuff (apple and orange is like fireman to policeman, what shape does not belong, etc). Churning through the 50 questions, I didn't have enough time to do all 50 and I made it through 35-38 of them. I didn't make it to the next round of interviews.....Best of luck to those who make it!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Submitted resume at Career Fair in College. 1 Phone Interview and followed by 5 One - One Interviews. Interview process is really slow and so is the decision process.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Singelton?
      2. Difference between Polymorphism and Inheritance
      3. Implement atoi
      4. Implement family in OOPs
      5. LCA of Binary Tree
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Drop a resume at Career fair, 1 month later I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Then one more phone interview. Next, they emailed me and say that we have moved to a level of an offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Overall pleasant experience, responsive recruiter and seemingly knowledgeable team. Process seems a little complicated and BT necessarily filter based on true experience and fitting personality, could be less rigid in terms of procedure.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

You first have to take a personality test to see if you fit the bill. You don't get to see the results but you must meet some criteria to continue.
    Next you take an IQ test similar to the wonderlic test they give to NFL players. (No calculators allowed)
    If you pay, you have to take another IQ test being monitored by a TIBCO employee.

I was then interviewed by 4 executive over 2 visits.

The whole process was about 6 weeks

If you can pass an IQ test, it wasn't bad but a bit of a hassle. .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They said this is what we offer.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I have never been treated more unprofessionally than during the very short interview process at Tibco.

My first sign that something was off was when I was already 10 minutes away from the Tibco office for my in person interview and the recruiter called me and asked if I could come in later that day because the interviewer had a schedule conflict. I know how crazy schedules get, so I agreed and came back later that afternoon.

After arriving 15 minutes early for my interview later that day, I waited in the lobby for over an hour. Apparently, something happened with the recruiter that was supposed to meet and escort me and there was also a miscommunication in contacting the interviewer. I finally met with the interview who apologized for the wait. She seemed to like my responses and asked me to return the next day to meet with another EA I would be working closely with and to possibly meet with the VP I would be supporting.

I returned the following day on time and again sat and waited. I couldn't believe this was happening again, so I asked the receptionist if everything was ok and if she could please check in with the interviewer. After 10 minutes passed, the receptionist came to me and said the interviewer was stuck in a meeting and that she would call me. I was speechless.

I never received a call or an e-mail after leaving the office.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and get a call from hr . After that Phone interview with HR and after that 2 in person rounds. one technical round and one with manager discussion was about the project on which i worked.

Interview Questions

• multithreading, Java Questions, About class projects. Learning from degree and previous experience.   Answer Question

Sales Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Met with the management team for my Business Unit. The GM, VP of Sales, VP of Product. Everyone was very courteous and respectful of my time and current job. HR there is awesome and really helpful.

Interview Questions

• My past experience and how it related to their current needs.   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Average difficulty. It was telephonic first and later onsite. Very minimum technical questions Mostly asked about projects. Onsite was conducted by 3 managers. Techincal was on Java. 2 questions on aptitude

Somewhere In Building One, Two, Or Three Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Went through a phone screening interview with a recruiter then another phone interview with the manager and finally a face to face interview. Typical interview questions and look for someone who will fit into their team.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work in a team or by yourself? And how well do you work with people?   Answer Question