TIBCO Software Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TIBCO Software Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (San Jose, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

This position was originally for a private company which was aquiered by Tibco 5 months after I was hired.
I responded to an ad on Craigslist. I had two phone interviews and two face to face. The first face to face was with four support engineers. I was asked a lot of specific technical questions and then given situations to address.
After the last interview with the Support Director I awaited HR to process my backround check. In all it took three weeks to complete the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was when I was asked to describe the most difficult customer experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TIBCO Software

Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Pune (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

Couple of telephonic Interviews were scheduled which went quite well and the interviewers seemed very reasonable as well. The face-face interviews were tough in nature and required lot of technical acumen but fortunately cleared them.

Interview Questions

• Object Oriented design principles   1 Answer