TIC - The Industrial Company Human Resources Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company in December 2011.

Interview

Application was completed through the TIC website then you take an assessment test. A few days later I received an email and then set up an interview for the next week. I had one phone interview and then the next day I had an offer in my email and I also received a phone call with some more information about the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to convince your boss to do something new.   Answer Question
  • What makes you want a position with TIC?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for TIC - The Industrial Company

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company in December 2011.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone and was offered the internship 3 days later. There was only one interview and the recruiter was very friendly. The interview had a great balance between conversation and questions. It was not just strictly questions.

It was very important to know what TIC does since the interviewer asked questions about why I want to work for TIC. The values of TIC are emphasized quite a bit by the recruiter and during the interview I was asked what I value in a company. It helped that I mentioned the values we had in common.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for TIC?   Answer Question
    • Since TIC is a construction company, how willing are you to lead somewhat of a nomad lifestyle?   Answer Question