TIC - The Industrial Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.3

Milwright Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company (Amarillo, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

none, i dont have anything to say about this company i am declining to answer this question as you don't go through a formal interview for construction jobs i dont have anything nice to say about the managers

Interview Questions

• none, i dont have anything to say about this company i am declining to answer this question as you don't go through a formal interview for construction jobs   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company.

Interview

Talked to them at career fair, submitted my information and talked to the recruiters. Was called later that day and invited to interview the next morning. About 30 minutes, talked experience/general interview questions for 15 then about my school and personal stuff the last 15. Very relaxed interview, I think they were mostly gauging personality and fit with the company. Did a Part 2 video interview which was awkward, but did well enough in the first round to get an offer a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my resume and experiences. Nothing too out there.   Answer Question

Millwright Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain Pass, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company (Mountain Pass, CA).

Interview

I walking into the job site trailer and talked to the superintendent and he hired me on the spot. Then offerd me a hour amount and I came in the next day to fill out paper work and do new hire orientation.

Interview Questions

• How much mechanical experience did I have.   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bak, CA

Application

I interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company (Bak, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

You go through a meeting showing how TIC does there jobs and why it can benifit you. And become a great employee for Tic. Tic also shows you how you can be secessful with there company and show you how far you can go with them. Tic is a traveling company so be willing too.

Interview Questions

• Can I pass a drug test and if I'm quaify to do the work when ask to do so.   Answer Question

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company (Denver, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

HireVue- online video interview. you were asked a question given 30 seconds to prepare and then you answered. there is no rewinding. there are no do-overs.

You can pause between questions to go to the bathroom or get a drink.

I recommend setting up the room and doing a few test videos to see if there is anything distracting.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you handled a difficult situation and the other party was satisfied   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company (Casper, WY) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter in Oklahoma for kiewit. She asked me a few basic questions and then asked that I do a Hireview. I did one hireview and waited 2 weeks. Then I was asked to do another hireview. Then I was interviewed at the career fair by a different recruiter. 2 Hireviews and 2 personal interviews

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond to complete a task
      Why do you want to work for Kiewit?
      What are your cons?
      What are your pros?
      Are you willing to relocate?
      Typical interview stuff   Answer Question

Millwright Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owensboro, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company (Owensboro, KY) in April 2014.

Interview

They did an over the phone interview. The HR Rep had little to no knowledge of the job in question. As long as you knew the process in question you could easily fake your way into the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about leveling equipment and a laser distance finder.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company (Bakersfield, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Lengthy and very complete application and interview process that makes sure the right people are hired for the right job. Interviews include in-person 1:1, video submittal, video conferencing, and multiple group interviews at the District Office 1:3

Interview Questions

• Describe your personal management style, and give an example of a situation in the past where your management skills resulted in a positive outcome for all parties concerned......within 30 seconds.   Answer Question

Journeyman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company (Bakersfield, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

do you have a license?? that was it.. if you had one you had a job

Negotiation

requested more money and more per diem.. they said yes

Anonymous Employee in Menominee, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company (Menominee, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed at the career fair at my college. Talking to the TIC representatives at the career fair, they said don't worry about dressing up for the interview; jeans is fine as this is construction. (but now hiring is done through Kiewit, so I recommend dressing up now). It was two interviewees asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in working for TIC?   1 Answer