TIMWE Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TIMWE Software Developer Interview Questions

1.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TIMWE (Lisbon (Portugal)) in November 2014.

Interview

Normal Interview for a software developer, normal question for a developer that you can find on the web, no technical tests. About one hour, Project Manager, a Team Leader and the recutier.

Interview Questions

• Techinal skills and experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TIMWE

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TIMWE (Lisbon (Portugal)) in August 2014.

Interview

They (TIMWE) just told me about the work schedule: I had an entry hour, but I wouldn't have an exit hour. I could work for 10, 12, 14, whatever hours they wanted to.

Interview Questions

• If I was happy to work unpaid overtime EVERY SINGLE DAY.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TIMWE (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2012.

Interview

HR called me to have an onsite interview at company headquarters in Lisbon.
    The Interview was with HR and Team members.
    They asked general questions about myself and my professional path. On the technical side they asked to explain why certain technologies were used and how the solutions were implemented.
    All went in a very casual and relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• Typical personality questions as well as overall background experience   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TIMWE (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2010.

Interview

Extremly poor - 2 conversations with a Manager - called me in for a third interview, but instead a HR woman appeared to pick me up - she not even presented her name to me

Interview Questions

• no questions were difficult or unexpected, guess the quality of questions was really bad   Answer Question

I have sopken to 2 fromer works of TIMwe and they told me some bad storries about the company and how unethical they treat their workers.