TJ Maxx Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TJ Maxx Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at TJ Maxx

2.3

Anonymous Employee in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC) in November 2015.

Interview

Relaxed yet questioning specific to job and understanding of processes. Always go in prepared and researched of company, it strengthens your credibility tand shows you care enough to know the company you want to work for.

Interview Questions

• What is your retail background.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TJ Maxx

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews: first, I interviewed with HR, who asked me the typical questions: "Why do you want to work with us?" "What do you think your role as administrative coordinator entails?" Afterwards, I was asked to sit down one-on-one with the store manager, who asked me more specific questions about accomplishments and challenges from previous jobs, etc.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TJ Maxx.

Interview

I went to a mass hiring event. Was interviewed quickly and offered a job the same day.

Interview Questions

• There are lots of "name a time when" types of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. Pay is firm but the amount of hours worked were flexible.