TJ Maxx Backroom Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TJ Maxx Backroom Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at TJ Maxx

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queen Creek, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Queen Creek, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Went to a hiring event for a new store. I filled out an application and was interviewed on the The interview was mostly behavioral questions to customer service orientation. The manager also explained the job and company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TJ Maxx

Backroom Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TJ Maxx.

Interview

It was a typical interview, it was with the manager and the assisant over the TJ side, asked the normal questions, have you worked in retail, what are your goals, where do you see youself in 5 years? My question to them was what employment or issue most concerns them?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Started for 25¢ more because of my associates degree.

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Roanoke, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring was done by one of the hiring managers. Relevant questions regarding the future and past experiences were asked. It was a fairly easy interview. I was interviewed just once and then went through paid training to learn about the policies of TJMaxx.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation where customer was not happy, but you had to do everything in your ability to make sure they leave the store satisfied?   Answer Question

Backroom Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TJ Maxx.

Interview

Was called for an interview about 3 weeks after I applied. Was able to schedule an interview within a week and was offered a position after the interview. Did orientation one week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with upset customers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Dublin, GA) in December 2018.

Interview

I have to watch videos about how to work the register, and how to work in the backroom. The register is real simple and easy and I just had to learn how to do returns and how to deal with checks.

Interview Questions

• What you have to do after you clock out?   1 Answer