TJ Maxx Backroom Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TJ Maxx Backroom Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at TJ Maxx

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online via Indeed.com. I called the store a day later spoke with mgmt. and had an interview scheduled. I met with the two managers and was offered position immediately after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TJ Maxx

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Interview

They were looking for a mature,hardworking,honest,dependable person who take pride in the work they did. I told them of the job I had before & all the different jobs I performed there.

Interview Questions

• How long did I work at my last job?   1 Answer
    • Would I prefer to work in the front or backroom?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Egg Harbor Township, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Rather brief. They ask very simple questions and really just look at your schedule. I applied for Backroom Coordinator but they looked at my very low management experience and hired me as a basic associate instead.

They are looking for anyone willing to work random hours really. They do tend to be flexible.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable asking a customer if they would like to apply for a TJ Maxx Credit Card?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Zero negotiation. Really cut and dry on what you will make and hours you could look at getting.

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Hickory, NC) in August 2012.

Interview

very simple and laid back

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2019.

Interview

group interview and was very comfortable. I did not feel nervous or intimidated at all while i was there. only a few questions were asked. a very good work environment.