TJ Maxx Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Hand in resume. They only promote in store so you will have to start as a cashier and work your way up took me 1 year to get promoted. After handing in your resume you wait about 1 week till you hear back from someone once you do you will come in for interview or they will ask you about five questions very simple they will then sit you down and just talk feeling out your attitude and personality if the manager likes you you're hired

Interview Questions

• If someone was stealing what would you deal   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TJ Maxx

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Honolulu, HI) in May 2013.

Interview

typical interview questions about experience, why you left your last employer type questions. very easy going management with the best cultured company ive ever been a part of. oppurtunity for advancement is there as long as youre willing to put in the hard work and hours.

Interview Questions

• "where do you see yourself in (amount of time)?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2013.

Interview

I went online and completed an application. I didn't hear anything back. So I waited a week is so and filled out an in person application. It took 2 extra weeks for them to call me back. I went thru 3 interviews and was hired.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TJ Maxx.

Interview

I interviewed twice before being offered the Job. I was interviewed by Operations Manager and Merch Manager. Each interview lasted 45 min. You must be available for all hours...any time eves, weekends....you dedicate your life to the company. This is typical retail. If hired I would def pick the upgraded health insurance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Small room for negotiation

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TJ Maxx in April 2012.

Interview

In person interview at one of their hiring events before the new store location launched and then a follow-up phone interview in which the position was offered to me. Very simple, the interview process did not consist of any difficult questions. Really only consisted of filling out an application online ahead of time and then again in person at the hiring event. Once meeting with someone it was a casual conversation. We'll see how the position goes as I have never worked at TJ Maxx before. Hopefully it is a positive experience! As far as the interview process is concerned it was a breeze and they were extremely friendly and made me very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What do you find most challenging when managing others?   Answer Question