TJ Maxx Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TJ Maxx Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at TJ Maxx

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Greenville, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process took about 20 minutes and two managers were present and were totally nice and down to earth. I started up with one person and then the the other joined later. They made me feel relaxed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TJ Maxx

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Statesboro, GA).

Interview

I had a brief interview with several other candidates. The interview was informal and typical for a part time position in customer service. The interviewee asked typical questions that you would hear for an entry level position. There was no off the wall questions. Every question was based off the company or your resume.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

personal interview with HR manager

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy and straight forward. I had an impromptu interview immediately after entering the store for the application and was scheduled for a second interview with a different manager the same day. In the impromptu interview, I spoke with the manager onsite about my resume and current availability. She then scheduled the second interview to be about 5 hours later with a second manager who looked over my resume once more, asked a few usual interview questions and hired me.

Interview Questions

• Firstly, of course, I was asked to tell a little about myself.   1 Answer
    • Another question was, why do you feel you'd be a good fit for TJ Maxx?   1 Answer