TJ Maxx Front End Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TJ Maxx Front End Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at TJ Maxx

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

very relaxed and fun the managers were great! Being "lively" is the most effective way to win over the managers! it felt more like an actual conversation than a interrogation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TJ Maxx

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Clarksville, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Very short and sweet. They ask why you want to work at Tjmaxx and a few other questions. What did you like or dislike about your old job? Can you receive healthy criticism or correction? Be yourself. I did have to wait a little while but that didn't bother me ad long as I was in time for the interview. Everyone was very pleasant and nice while I was waiting. I was greeted with a smile.

Interview Questions

• What was the pros and con's of your last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

the store was extremely busy so it took a while to be attended but when they finally had time , took me to the office and was asked the typical questions any employer would ask . took about 2 weeks for them to finally hire me

Anonymous Employee in Madison, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Madison, TN).

Interview

The interview was done as a group. I interviewed with another lady for the position. We were both accepted but it was weird as a first time interview to be with another person wanting the same job.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was fast and easy. Basic questions that you would expect in any interview. The interview went really quick. They contacted my supervisor and then said I was hired from there. But too long for me to start the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer was unhappy about the service they got?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have poor hours and now I'm looking