TJ Maxx Loss Prevention Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TJ Maxx Loss Prevention Interview Questions

Interviews at TJ Maxx

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Very timely and structured. Expectations were laid out from the outset, and management gave me the opportunity to discuss my expectations and goals during the interview. I had a very clear understanding of the job and what my responsibilities were to be, and I had a real respect for management and knew that they would be there to assist me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TJ Maxx

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2010.

Interview

It took them entirely too long to complete my background check because the company that they outsource that process to is less than competant. I had one interview, which was entirely reasonable. I would recommend that you read up on the company and recognize what an opportunity the corporation has in this economy. The work culture seems largely traditional but competant.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

Very hard, asked alot of questions about how to conduct investigations. Also alot of scenario questions about what to do in shoplifter situations. There was also questions about how to build partnership in the workplace between management

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got a tip that money was missing out of the lockers and there is no camera in the locker area   1 Answer