TJX Companies Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.0

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Applied online and had a short initial call with the recruiter to discuss role and background, then was invited for on-campus interview. Interviewed with 4 different people on the team. The recruiter was extremely late every single time we were scheduled to speak. They were also terrible with communication and would never email me or even respond to my emails, unless I would send reminder emails. I don't even know how the recruiter can keep their job. And the campus looked awful and dated, and not like a place you would want to work at. Some of the people I interacted with during the interview day were sweet and kind, but others were very socially awkward and cold.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions and questions about current role and why the move   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TJX Companies

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Very disorganized interview process. It started strong with a 30 minute preliminary phone screening interview.

The next step was a day on on-site interviews with multiple interviewers. I was informed that whoever conducted my initial phone screening was out of office and never passed along any notes of the interview, so an HR rep had to give me the exact same 30 minute interview again. All the questions were exactly the same. I was also told to fill out a comprehensive employment form, however, the HR interviewer then proceeded to ask me very basic questions, even though all my information was right in front of her on the employment forms in her hand. Overall, extremely redundant and a waste of time.

An HR coordinator brought me from interviewer to interviewer. The HR coordinator was a bit odd and shared some personal anecdotes; I'm sure she was trying to be nice to it bordered on oversharing. After 4+ hours of interviews, I was never offered water or a bathroom break. The case questions were basic and mostly centered around logistics and "why retail?"

The overall interview process was so disorganized, particularly given that this is a large, established corporation. It made me question the organization and environment of the company as a whole and I really lost any desire to work for the company.

Interview Questions

Interview process was just too disorganized.