TJX Companies Corporate Merchandising Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TJX Companies Corporate Merchandising Internship Interview Questions

Corporate Merchandising Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TJX Companies.

Interview

I applied via my university's careers database and was contacted for an on-campus group interview. The group interview consisted of about 8 people and the time was broken into 3 sections: 1) short TJX presentation about the company. job positions, and internship 2) individually analyzing data and making allocation recommendations 3) coming together as a group to discuss our decisions and coming to a group consensus. I was the only person applying to the internship in my group (everyone else was applying for a full time job), so this portion of our application process was the same.

Internship applicants may be contacted for a final interview at TJX's home office in Framingham, MA.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to use your negotiation skills and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

I'm still in the process of interviewing and have not officially received an offer yet.

Other Interview Reviews for TJX Companies

Corporate Merchandising Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Great accommodations (flight, hotel, car, meals). Interview process could have been more formal but really showed the company culture as relaxed and down-to-earth. I wore a full on business suit while the interviewers and other interviewees were much more casual but it was better safe than sorry to me. Started with tour then 5 back-to-back interviews which was exhausting and I believe it showed in my responses towards the end.

Interview Questions