TJX Companies Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TJX Companies Intern Interview Questions

3.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Applied online through my university, recorded video interview of 9 behavioral questions, then a group interview exercise where you look at data and allocate jackets to different stores- it was easy but make sure to speak up during the discussion, and was then invited to the home office last round interviews where you do three 20 minute interviews. most questions were behavioral. its important to highlight your leadership abilities. it was a lot of work for not that great of pay

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TJX Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TJX Companies (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Very confusing, but applied online through college. Did a HireVue interview, then group discussions, and waiting on interviews at corporate offices. I did like the online webcam interview, however I thought it was hard to focus on the question because I could see myself on the camera.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Framingham, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

One-way interview process. They had questions written on the side, and you had 30 seconds to think before the recording came on and you had 3 minutes to talk through to the camera. 9 questions total. I had a bad internet connection and three of mine did not record properly, so I contacted the company, who contacted TJX. The recruiter called me to make-up the last three questions, and then offered me an final round interview at their headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you would be a good fit for the Merchandising Development Program? What about the program interests you?   Answer Question
    • What are your career goals? Where do you see yourself working?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TJX Companies.

Interview

There are 3 interviews. I am currently on my first interview process which was a virtual interview on HireVue. I'm waiting for a response, it has been 2 weeks. The second round is a group work analysis case and the third round is going to the HQ and getting interviewed by more recruiters.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Framingham, MA).

Interview

video interview, group project, then multiple interviews at Framingham headquarters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Framingham, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online in February. I was contact for a 1:1 interview at my school. After the interview I was told I would hear back within two weeks and I did.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to work with numbers?   Answer Question
    • If I were to ask your manager what your strength and weaknesses are what would he/she respond?   Answer Question