TJX Companies Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TJX Companies Internship Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TJX Companies.

Interview

Answered questions given on a computer through video. I think it was about five questions. I got an e-mail inviting me to the next round.

Next interview was a group interview with an allocation problem. There was 45 minutes to analyze and write and then they copied your information and continued on to the discussion portion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TJX Companies

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TJX Companies in October 2015.

Interview

Went to the career fair on campus, met the recruiter, applied through our schools career website, got an email to complete the Hirevue interview. This was different - it was a recording of your face with no one on the other side, a bit awkward. 7 questions total. Very easy math question.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions, one math question, "why TJX?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Framingham, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied for this summer internship through UMass Amherst. Typical of a large university, there were a few recruiters who came for the day and met with many students in 30min time slots. As part of the application process I had to take an online personality test (that LONG test where they ask the same 5 questions in 50 different ways) and also a skills test (compute as many simple math/word problems as possible within a certain time frame). From these tests I knew there would be similar behavioral questions in the interview, and oh where there... The interviewer would choose a job from my resume and ask a specific question referring to my work there such as at this company when did you use good judgement to solve a problem. OK, fine. But after a while she repeated with similar questions to the point where I intervened and used an example from my time at a different company. The whole interview seemed rehearsed on her end and hardly gave me time to explain myself adequately. Overall, not the best interview. I did not get a second and frankly didn't mind.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.... had to prioritize tasks... had to use logic to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

I had my first interview on my college campus, then I got an offer for the second interview the next day.