TJX Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TJX Companies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TJX Companies.

Interview

They were very inviting and informational and they were professional and pleasant. Did an online video chat, the group interview, then we went and then they invited me to the headquarters and talked to individual people for about 30 min each. Heard back a week or so later.

Allocation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TJX Companies in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email including an online personality test with a few math questions. Then a HireVue video interview where they ask you multiple questions at once with 30 seconds to prepare and only 3 minutes to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why TJX? What does an Allocation analyst do? describe a time when you had to answer a difficult problem? you have 42 large sweaters, there is a small to large ratio of 3:7, how many small sweaters are there?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TJX Companies.

Interview

It was productive as I met with several people over the course of the afternoon. Everyone answered my questions, provided a lot of transparency and I knew exactly what the expectations of the role was going to be.

Merchandising Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TJX Companies.

Interview

Answered a series of questions on HireVue. Never made it through the initial screening process. Questions were pretty easy. Just basic questions about background and interest in the program.

Security Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TJX Companies.

Interview

Very great interview. The two supervisors that i interviewed with were very great. They gave me hope for advancement seeing as they haven't been with the company or in their positions a year.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TJX Companies.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about a week later via phone to schedule the in person interview. The interview itself was a short one-on-one in w/ store manager which was mostly a review of the job duties that were expected of me. They offered the job to me by via phone call a day later to schedule orientation training.

Consumer Insights Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TJX Companies.

Interview

I applied for an opening in Consumer Insights and was super excited when I got invited for an in-office interview. The interview was not a typical interview about getting to know me, my background, interest in the role etc. It started right off with very direct questions about my current work, asking for details about partners I use, how I work with them, how I conduct my work, processes, and so on. There was minimal time, if any, to ask questions about their needs and the role. I felt like they were looking to gain knowledge rather than interested in me. I was not surprised about not getting an offer as I had a weird feeling about this whole experience. Overall do not recommend.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know everything about my current work and processes   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Marlborough, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Skipped the screening phone interview because the interviewing manager knew me. After conferring with other managers that I had previously worked with at TJX I was invited onsite for F2F interview with two managers (2 on 1 interview). Mostly shared project stories about TJX IT. Talked about project specifics that this role would address.

Interview Questions

• These guys ask questions about your experience operating in a large, matrixed organization. Thus, you'll need some stories about how you work/drive projects in such circumstances. The bigger the project, the better.   Answer Question

Executive Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TJX Companies.

Interview

The Interview was a video Interview. It consisted of multiple question with a break to answer. Standard work scenario situations. I did not receive any information after my interview although I tried contacting recruiters.

Interview Questions

• I cant not remember. Standard scenario questions.   1 Answer

Pathways Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TJX Companies.

Interview

Horrible and very awkward i didnt get past the video interview hated it alot and i was not as prepared as i would have iked to have been it was hard shouls have prepared more