TJX Companies TJX Store Leadership Program- Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Interviews at TJX Companies

1 Interview Review

4.0

TJX Store Leadership Program- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very simple and only lasted about 25 mins. The lady who interviewed me went over the company and the program. She asked if I was willing to relocate and I said yes which made her smile so I guess they like people that can relocate. After that, we both went over my resume. I don't have a lot on my resume so it didn't take long. She did ask about job gaps and why I left my previous job and about what my duties were in my current job. After that she just asked me 5 questions she said she was obliged to ask; they were all behavioral questions. She said my answers did not have to be only from my work experience but they could also be from volunteer experience, school clubs, etc. I didn't get the job and they are quick to tell you that you didn't make it. The process is more than just one interview so if you pass the interview be prepared for another.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to be assertive.   1 Answer
  • Describe a time you had to had an upset customer and how you handled it.   1 Answer
  • Describe a leadership role you have been most proud of.   1 Answer
  • You will be working with a diverse group of people, explain how you would motivate them.   1 Answer