TJX Companies Investigator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TJX Companies Investigator Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TJX Companies.

Interview

I was initially contacted via phone by a talent acquisition manager to set up a time in the near future to discuss the opportunity. We originally talked on either a Thursday or Friday and the phone interview was scheduled for the following Monday. She was very accommodating and worked around my schedule since I am currently employed. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and was a typical interview except right off the bat she gave a detailed description of the company and exactly what the position was all about which I really liked. She said that the process would consist of about 4 interviews and if I didn't hear back in two weeks to follow-up with her. I emailed her in about 2 weeks and she called me less than an hour after I emailed her. All in all, I'd say this was one of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Very typical interview. Tell me about yourself, how would you go about persuading people to follow your ideas, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TJX Companies

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of a round robin type of interview with standard interview questions in addition to questions involving job specific duties in loss prevention investigations.

Interview Questions

• Which other candidate do you think we should not consider? ( We were all internal promotions and went together)   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty much a non-negotiation since it was a promotion but there is always room to move around when coming on board from the outside.