TJX Companies Interview Questions in Westborough, MA | Glassdoor

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Westborough, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter followed by in person with hiring manager and then 1 up manager. Interview with hiring manager was awkward/uncomfortable, everyone else was easy enough to talk to. Recruiter did not provide status updates on role or respond to emails which made it difficult to coordinate this opportunity with potential jobs at companies with more responsive teams.

General Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Westborough, MA) in March 2008.

Interview

Simply went into the store and spoke with the store manager. Essentially simply a conversation to see that the needs of the store were in line with my needs as an employee. They also wanted to ensure I would be physically able to perform many of the duties (unloading trucks, stock shelves).

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Westborough, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Recruiter called
    Talked to two employees

Negotiation

None, it was contract to perm..however still not perm a year later.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Westborough, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was thru a recruiting company for a technical (developer) consulting prosition. The job description was very vague. First, met with a technical developer and the manager. Didn't get asked any specific technical questions. Talked about last job, talked about someone we knew in common and last company. Second, met with the hiring manager and a senior analyst. Met everyone in a conference room so did not see the cubicles. Not sure if it was a coincedence, but my last job was a good match for their need. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Can you write scripts?   1 Answer
    • What language do you prefer to code in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because the rate was thru the recruiting company, not TJX. TJX negotiated with the recruiting company. My rate was very acceptable.