TKG StorageMart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at TKG StorageMart

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TKG StorageMart (Lees Summit, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I was told by the regional manager that he could see big things in my future with storage Mart. After i was in, he had a change of plans. What he did not tell me was that if I wanted a store, it wouldn't happen due to my 3 year old sons epilepsy.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't really asked very much. I was told about the job and it was almost like the regional was trying to butter me up to accept the job because he can't stay fully staffed due to his attitude   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. I thought about if I wanted the job and they followed up with me to see if I wanted to accept the job offer of 12.00 p/h

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TKG StorageMart (Kansas City, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

lengthy interview . Was asked many questions about handling difficult situations but nothing I hadn't handled in the past. Polite but professional need to be able to work in a retail setting office setting, outside physical conditions do some heavy lifting up to 50 lbs. shovel snow pull weeds.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations .

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TKG StorageMart.

Interview

Phone call and then an in person interview. It was fairly simple process, with fairly simple questions, but the job itself is boring and not worth it. I would not recommend this job to anyone with post secondary education. There is no no grow n they lie to you to keep you.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TKG StorageMart in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty quick, hired on spot, talked about prev work experiences in similar fields and companies. Asked if I'd be interested in a Sales Manager role if one became available. Mentioned that turnover rate of employees is high.