TMNA Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TMNA Services (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward. Then they called and offered me the position. After that I just had to go and get the drug screening and was brought in at the earliest date I could. Very quick and easy process.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TMNA Services (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Met with 4 people for 30 minutes each. Asked basic interview/experience questions. They didn't really ask what I knew about the company, instead they explained to me the company's history. All were kind and easy to talk to. Even though I did not receive an offer, it was my first interview and it was a great learning experience.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMNA Services in January 2017.

Interview

First round meeting with 1 HR manager and 1 actuary for 45 mins. They asked me some basic introduction and behavior questions. I got into the second round and got to meet with the chief actuary there. He asked me some technical questions about using excel and SQL. Still waiting for the result.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your experience about cross-culture difference.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bala, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TMNA Services (Bala, PA).

Interview

Hiring process included drug screen/background upon hire, interview by management and senior employees. Hiring process done through HireRight. References are checked. Background check and drug screen is very thorough.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TMNA Services in October 2017.

Interview

I have applied thru online and after 3 weeks they have called me for the interview. As usual the initial is with the manager and have called me for onsite interview. A panel 3 people talk to me about the positions and have serious technical question were asked. I have explained the things in details and interview took for approx. for 2-3 hrs. These people are very unprofessional and did not provided the interview feedback . It is fine if they don’t select the candidate ,but however expect minimum curtesy to provide the feedback if we are not selected in the interview. I don’t recommend any one to apply for this company but don’t expect the communication
    Their communication process is extremely BAD

Interview Questions

TMNA Services Response

Dec 12, 2017 – Talent Aquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we are sorry to hear about your experience. We are always looking for ways to improve and we take these reviews very seriously. If... More

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMNA Services (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I found a position posted on LinkedIn, applied online, and also emailed a recruiter. The recruiter was very kind and quickly got back to me. I was deemed a qualified candidate and was quickly being set-up for an interview. Due to scheduling conflicts I had to decline the interview but I was fortunate enough to review a call back 2-3 weeks later.

I arrived at the building and was greeted by a friendly receptionist and a friendly woman who walked me upstairs to meet the person I was scheduled to meet. I went through the standard behavioral interview process but I wish the person who I was speaking with a bit less cold. My decision of an online school for a 3rd degree was questioned, wording on my resume (which I have since revised) was nitpicked, and I had to heard about how long this spot was open and how it would not be hired for until the right person was found. This last piece rubbed me the wrong way. I was told how much a team-player would be essential and I would have preferred to have the opportunity to meet with the teammates instead of only this person as they sat there with a sour look on their face almost wondering why I came in to interview on a Friday morning. Regardless, I maintained my high spirits and still believed I had performed well enough to proceed to a next interview.

Never heard back which means I will probably receive the usual auto-rejection email in 2 months once the candidate is found.

Service Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMNA Services (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very laid back and informal interview. No typical behavioral based questions, very nice people. Simple presentation about the company and the services they offer. Intervies were each about 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in the role?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMNA Services (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Instead of scheduling a phone interview the HR rep called and immediately started to conduct an impromptu interview. I did was not aware that this was going to happen and played along. However, the next time someone tries to do this, I will make a point of asking to schedule a phone interview. It shows serous lack of respect and is a huge red flag as far as I'm concerned.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TMNA Services (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

It went pretty fast. I was scheduled for a phone screen less than a week after i spoke with the recruiter and got an in person interview a week after the phone screen. I was supposed to interview with 6 people over a 3 hour period for 30 minutes each but it went past 3 hours.

Overall, even though the interview process was a grueling I will say that I was satisfied as I also asked a lot of questions to make sure it was a place I was going to fit in very easily.

I am happy overall but still, my fingers are crossed.

Interview Questions

• What would you miss about the current company you work for   Answer Question
    • Can you describe the structure of a mapping document?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a structure of a requirements document   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TMNA Services (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview by an in-house recruiter 3 months ago. Initial screen went very well, was contacted for a phone interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager phone interview went well and before the call concluded I was informed I would be brought on-site for an interview. On-site interview with several people at peer, manager and director level went well though they seemed more concerned about how thick my resume was as compared to the position I was brought on site to interview for. I also got the feeling the position itself hadn't quite been fleshed out and they were 'fishing' to see who would interview for it.

Three months later and I still haven't heard back one way or another about this position.
    I am sure things happen like budgets being cut but it would have been a professional courtesy to inform me in a timely manner if an offer would be extended to me or if they were proceeding with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• With all of your experience why would you want to work for us?   Answer Question