TMP Worldwide Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a traditional process. I interviewed for the exact role that I would be in. There was an initial phone screen and then an in-person interview. There were no curve balls thrown, and I believe if you can hold a conversation, you will do well in the in-person interview. During the in-person I had to take an excel proficiency test.

Interview Questions

• This is an Excel heavy job, do you think you can handle it?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process was very quick and seamless. I first had a phone interview screen with HR, then I interviewed twice after that. Within a week from the last interview, TMP offered. I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

3 Interviews and I got the job. Happy to have one when the economy was still deep into recovery. All of the managers were very friendly and it was definitely a 2 way interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with people?   1 Answer