TMP Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.6

Content Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Chicago, IL).

Interview

After the initial phone interview with what seemed to be the most unenthusiastic recruiter, she said she will get back to me with an in-person interview confirmation. After a day went by, I sent out an email to see if something changed with the job opening and still no reply. Just unprofessional to leave someone hanging in my opinion. Hire better recruiters.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

I had to go through 4 rounds of interviews. I met with HR in NY, the office manager in DC, the Regional VP from Atlanta, and the Interactive Manager from Chicago. Very thorough.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know how I would explain Google Adwords to a client.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

I had an introductory phone interview with HR, came in for an in-person interview with 4 employees/members of the team, then another brief phone interview with a higher-up executive before circling back with HR.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you stay organized? How do you re-prioritize your to-do list if an urgent request comes in?   Answer Question

Digital Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

I thought the interview process was pretty fair, I met with three people, at first two then alone with the third. they explained a great deal about what the company does and how they are expanding and made sure to acknowledge what to expect in the role in terms of salary and on-board training.

Interview Questions

• how many people have you managed before this position?   Answer Question

SEM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview with the head of SEM, then an in office interview that lasted about an hour long. The manager or lead director for SEM is very down to earth and wants to get to know you. This is where I believe I failed in the interview. We talked a lot about SEM and how it can be applied to recruiting, but I don't believe I related my skills/showed my personality enough during the interview. Really express yourself during this interview and show that you have a fun side to yourself, WHILE maintaining professional and taking the job seriously.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone screening interview, talked to the HR person for about 10 minutes. The interviewer was very fair and gave me time to speak. Average questions, how much do you know about TMP, why do you want to work here. After you pass the phone screening, it's up to the regional office you applied to, to contact you for another interview.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

Fairly routine interview process - 15 minute phone screening with HR in New York then two sets of in-person interviews on two different days and then a final phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about TMP and what do you think we do?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

Sit down interview and then an unpaid full-day of coding. Coding was checked after end of day. Had to come back in for a second full day of coding before being offered a job.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

there were two levels, first i was phone called by HR as a screener before the actual interview. it was a very in-depth interview, with meeting the supervisors and discussing experiences and future direction.

Interview Questions

• Whether i'm familiar with team work and also experiences on different projects   Answer Question

Digital Strategist Interview

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

A complete mess from start to finish. The most unorganized and unprofessional interview process that I've experienced. It's crazy to think this organization helps clients with employment branding and candidate experience yet their own process is embarrassingly bad.