TMP Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.5

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

First phone screen call recruiter was 25 minutes late. Recruiter went on more to discourage me from considering the role. Second phone screen went better, but company went completely dark after several attempts to follow up. Not what I expected from a Recruitment Ad Agency.

Account Executive - Digital Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Unprofessional interview experience. The recruiter dropped off when scheduling an interview and after my second interview. I did not receive a rejection email and the recruiter didn't respond to my follow-up email.

The interview was also unprofessional. Three interviewers talked for a hour, which made the conversation very one-sided.

Content Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Pretty unprofessional experience. The internal recruiter completely dropped off the face of the planet while we tried to schedule an interview. Then sent me off a rejection email weeks later.

Digital Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter and the hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager and other members of the team I would be working with directly. They asked me to give a short presentation as part of the in-person interview, followed by a more typical group Q&A interview session.

Interview Questions

• Given the company does have certain goals in terms of selling in new technology and platform offerings, I was asked how comfortable I am with consultative selling and helping meet revenue goals.   1 Answer

Digital Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied via a craigslist listing. A recruiter emailed and told me the position I had applied for wasn't right for me, but how about this different position (DPM). I said great! I had a brief phonecall with the recruiter about my general work experience, very nice guy. Then an in-person meeting was scheduled.
    I was interviewed primarily by 2 dept managers who wanted to know about my background with projects, then met a tech lead who asked me a few not-too-techincal questions like "what does CMS stand for"? I met the dept head who was kind of disgruntled at the time (he left soon after).
    As the role is a fairly junior role at TMP, everything was simple and direct.
    I waited and waited for a long time for a job offer - doing a lot of follow up with the recruiter. Maybe 3 weeks later, I was sent a job offer.

Content Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Chicago, IL).

Interview

After the initial phone interview with what seemed to be the most unenthusiastic recruiter, she said she will get back to me with an in-person interview confirmation. After a day went by, I sent out an email to see if something changed with the job opening and still no reply. Just unprofessional to leave someone hanging in my opinion. Hire better recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, what you know about the company.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was two rounds of interviews, a hr in New York and then the actual site face to face. It was brief and the HR person didn't know my name. I was rescheduled after driving to the city. They told me they would make a decision in a week. 2 weeks went by and I called them they told me that they are still reviewing candidates. I never heard either way.

Interview Questions

• What are some qualities that make you, you?   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

I had to go through 4 rounds of interviews. I met with HR in NY, the office manager in DC, the Regional VP from Atlanta, and the Interactive Manager from Chicago. Very thorough.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know how I would explain Google Adwords to a client.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

I had an introductory phone interview with HR, came in for an in-person interview with 4 employees/members of the team, then another brief phone interview with a higher-up executive before circling back with HR.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you stay organized? How do you re-prioritize your to-do list if an urgent request comes in?   Answer Question

Digital Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

I thought the interview process was pretty fair, I met with three people, at first two then alone with the third. they explained a great deal about what the company does and how they are expanding and made sure to acknowledge what to expect in the role in terms of salary and on-board training.