TMX Finance Family of Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2018

2.4

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Albany, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a video interview and while I did learn something from the experience it was rather aggravating to try and record everything instead of actually conversing with someone. I would much rather have answered questions to a person rather than having only a recording to send to some unseen individual.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about a profit margin solution but the attachment they claimed was with the question did not show up.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Interview

was lengthy and asked the same questions over and over. was also conducted at nurmerous levels from the recruiter who first contacted me. then a recorded interview. then the districtmanager. then the training manager in the area.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered a problem with a co worker and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Carrollton, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by one of their senior corporate recruiters in GA and the whole process took about one month. Worst experience I've ever had. The phone interview and two face-to-face interviews were decent, but the recruiter was extremely unprofessional. Not only did she not keep in touch, she didn't respond to any email or call unless she needed something from me. Despite all the bad reviews, the job and department didn't seem so bad, but working with the recruiter was so frustrating that it killed my enthusiasm to work at TMX Finance.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It's was so fast friendly and easy. Having knowledge about the company and the products is power.be yourself be confident show that your determined to grow and move up

District Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Online, then recruiter, then online video recording to a few questions, then in person. The people I spoke with were pleasant, but I could sense a slight bit on apprehension regarding the role. However, the more people I spoke with, the more I was told to stay away from these guys. With the changing lending landscape (e.i., better economy, lower rates elsewhere), I am not sure what the sustainability of this type of business model is.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff. Why TMX? Qualifications? Relocatable. This is important as they appear to go through people often and need replacements on stand-by-wherever they might. Problem is, their relocation assistance is marginal at best.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Interview

It's a really nice company I didn't get to finish my interview questions something happened but they only reviewed my application but I did not receive a call at all

Interview Questions

• What is you best accomplishment   1 Answer

Java Developer IV Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies in December 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the recruiter followed by a technical interview with a panel of three people. The interview was relatively straightforward with a couple of design questions and agile methodology questions along with simple reverse a string question etc. The technical interview was followed by an interview with the VP. However the whole process was very chaotic to the say the least. After the technical interview the recruiter called back and said I did well and even started negotiation on the salary. He said he just needed an approval from the upper management which should be quick. 2 weeks pass by after and there was no contact so I called back to ask what happened and then he asked to come interview with the VP which went well as well but I have not heard back since. To add to the confusion, one of interviewers contacted me on LinkedIn and congratulated me..

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies in December 2016.

Interview

short and sweet. Applied online. Had an interview within a couple of days. Submitted a recorded phone interview and then an in person interview. I was offered the job a few days later. I wasn't drug tested.

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a customer who became irate and angry   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies.

Interview

The first initial interview was a phone screen with the recruiter, then I was scheduled for a video interview. I have never done a video interview before, however, it was not as bad as I thought it would be. I kind of prefer more employers to utilize it as it is very convenient.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions had to do with situational instances. How would you handle this...If a problem was to occur, how would you handle...etc.   Answer Question

TMX Finance Family of Companies Response

Sep 12, 2016 – Sr. Talent Strategy Manager

Thanks so much for leaving a Company review on GlassDoor.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Simple, fast paced and easy going recruiters. Includes an online application, personality quiz, then on to a phone and video interview. After these have been completed you will be invited to complete a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to meet a certain goal in a stipulated amount of time with your team, did you face any difficulties? If so, how did you overcome them?   Answer Question