TMX Finance Family of Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TMX Finance Family of Companies Interview Questions

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Did a phone interview then a video interview. The final interview was done in person with the regional manager. The final interview was more of a sales pitch by the regional to sell me on the position. Very easy questions with no interview prep work required.

Interview Questions

• Don't recall other than the interview was super easy. The interview was what you might expect for a position of much lower level   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for an initial screening and questions regarding my experience and interests. Later I was an online coding test via HireVue. After clearing that I was interviewed by the team via HireVue (webcam) since I am from far away from Texas. The interview process was very professional and I liked talking with hiring team.

Interview Questions

• Design an online retail store in java   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies.

Interview

The interview was performed by an HR person that was not clear on the role, but was very definite that my skills didn't fit the role. Then I proceed to get call after call from recruiters stating that my skills and qualifications for the job were a great fit. Don't think that they really knew what they needed

Interview Questions

• There were no really difficult questions, but the interview was not really familiar with IT.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorktown, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Yorktown, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Quick turn around time. Quick process overall. Three phone interviews and background check. Claimed offer was given to someone else while my background was being verified. Interviewer was very pleasant. Although I wasn't hired hiring process was painless

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies.

Interview

The first initial interview was a phone screen with the recruiter, then I was scheduled for a video interview. I have never done a video interview before, however, it was not as bad as I thought it would be. I kind of prefer more employers to utilize it as it is very convenient.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions had to do with situational instances. How would you handle this...If a problem was to occur, how would you handle...etc.   Answer Question

Sep 12, 2016 – Sr. Talent Strategy Manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Kansas City, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

There were several steps to the interview process. You take an online test first to see if you qualify for the position. If you pass, you get a call from a recruiter for a brief phone interview. If that phone interview goes well they set up an online web interview to be reviewed by a group. They review everything and decide if you get a final interview face to face.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to take a position not in management and train for advancement?   1 Answer

Jan 4, 2016 – Recruiting Operations Manager

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

2 days and they call me for a phone interview after that 3 days later got a second phone interview with a recruiter,4 more days after that got a video interview with the same recruiter and got an job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

TMX Finance Family of Companies Response

Mar 28, 2016 – Recruiting Operations Manager

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, camera interviewInterview wa sore try easy. Did a phone interview to get to know you, then did a camera interview with a recruiter from Georgia. After that, you interview with the regional manager

Interview Questions

• Interview wa sore try easy. Did a phone interview to get to know you, then did a camera interview with a recruiter from Georgia   Answer Question

Mar 28, 2016 – Recruiting Operations Manager

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Columbia, SC) in June 2013.

Interview

Easy interview as long as you seem willing to work your life away and have no life in order to please the company. Don't believe the 48-52 hr BS. Try 60-70

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online as a referral from a former employee. A recruiter from the company contacted me within a few days. Recruiter sent a link with information regarding company as well as an assessment to complete. The recruiter then set up a skype interview for the following week. Once this interview was completed we scheduled an interview with the Regional Manager at his home office in Dallas. I was notified within a 24 hour period of the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Marietta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview Process is pretty simple. A recruiter calls you for a phone interview and if they like you, you move on to a interview using a webcam. If that goes well you move on to a face to face with the regional manager. The manager asked questions about when I graduated high school and college which from what I found out are illegal.

Interview Questions

• The questions are straight forward. A lot of them are situational/behavioral.   Answer Question

They offered me a lower position for less pay and in another area. Basically wasted my time. I would ask a lot about what specific position you are applying for. Just because you are interviewing doesn't mean they have an open position.