TMX Finance Family of Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TMX Finance Family of Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at TMX Finance Family of Companies

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Easy and very quick. I received a call and then the next day I was called into the office where I did an in person interview and then I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Two negatives and two positives about yourself. Standard Interview questions.   Answer Question

Open Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Kansas City, MO) in January 2020.

Interview

I had been solicited by the General Manager for an interview after I was looking for a career through social media.

I sent him a few messages he replied almost two weeks later.

I message him confirmation of our interview. I go to the interview site, he's told by the management of the franchise that I'm the only one that showed.

I take my time explaining my experience, and how this is an ideal opportunity for both. He thanks me and tells me that they want to see if any other candidates are available for the position and he would send me a call back the next day.

He failed to call back.

I message a follow-up, he said he move onto other candidates. He's still posting the solicitation for the role to other people on Facebook.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazlehurst, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Hazlehurst, GA) in October 2019.

Interview

Did a very lengthy phone interview first, close to an hour. Then had to download an app to record a video interview based off 5 questions that came across the app. About a week later, the recruiter contacted me to do an in- person interview with their District Manager. I then drove 50 minutes for a face to face interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Atlanta, GA) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online, assessment and video interview, recruiter interview, person to person with district manager and final with VP for that area. Was an easy process and everyone was excited until the final interview. From the moment we made eye contact I knew she was not interested in my resume, history or contribution I could bring to the table. Less than five minutes and introduced me to another VP in another district who started talking and midway thru the second sentence took a phone call.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Carrollton, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

I was reached out by a recruiter the same day I applied and had a video interview the following day and an in person interview scheduled shortly after. The whole process was seamless and everything I needed to know what communicated to me. The staff in the Carrollton office were warm, inviting, and professional.

Interview Questions

• The questions were revolved around abilities and skills with technology, multitasking, working as a team, etc.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Short and to the point mainly scenario questions What would you do in this type of situation how would you handle it. Personal experience that you can relate to the job duties.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies.

Interview

Unfortunate. Interview time and date was set up for a video conference and the corporate recruiter "double booked" the interview, ultimately she forgot and I needed to follow up twice.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very generic, essentially "the dummy test", the real interview was with the Regional Manager which was more promising. The Regional Manager asked questions regarding on how to achieve goals, style of management and on the spot math calculations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Chesapeake, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

Invited to attend hiring fair where an preliminary interview took place with a District Manager.
    Second phase was a phone interview with a Recruiter.
    Third and final phase was a virtual interview with an Executive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Albany, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a video interview and while I did learn something from the experience it was rather aggravating to try and record everything instead of actually conversing with someone. I would much rather have answered questions to a person rather than having only a recording to send to some unseen individual.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about a profit margin solution but the attachment they claimed was with the question did not show up.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Interview

was lengthy and asked the same questions over and over. was also conducted at nurmerous levels from the recruiter who first contacted me. then a recorded interview. then the districtmanager. then the training manager in the area.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered a problem with a co worker and how you solved it.   Answer Question