TMX Finance Family of Companies Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 108 of over 108 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Carrollton, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

Very well in line and professional, great interview experience. I was satisfied with the overall hiring process. The recruiter did an exceptional job all the way through even with negotiating pay and when she said she would call me back always did.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important when collecting unsecured loans?
    1 Answer

TMX Finance Family of Companies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies

Interview

Phone interview and then in-person. The process took about a week. The HR contact was helpful and responsive with any questions I had. It was a good interview experience .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TMX Finance Family of Companies

Application

I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies

Interview

Quick and easy interview No judgement Made you feel comfortable Virtual interviews due to Covid No run around on questions Made it straight to the point In person interviews are not an option

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for our company?

TMX Finance Family of Companies

Application

I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies

Interview

Easy and very quick. I received a call and then the next day I was called into the office where I did an in person interview and then I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Two negatives and two positives about yourself. Standard Interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Kansas City, MO) in Jan 2020

Interview

I had been solicited by the General Manager for an interview after I was looking for a career through social media. I sent him a few messages he replied almost two weeks later. I message him confirmation of our interview. I go to the interview site, he's told by the management of the franchise that I'm the only one that showed. I take my time explaining my experience, and how this is an ideal opportunity for both. He thanks me and tells me that they want to see if any other candidates are available for the position and he would send me a call back the next day. He failed to call back. I message a follow-up, he said he move onto other candidates. He's still posting the solicitation for the role to other people on Facebook.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazlehurst, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Hazlehurst, GA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Did a very lengthy phone interview first, close to an hour. Then had to download an app to record a video interview based off 5 questions that came across the app. About a week later, the recruiter contacted me to do an in- person interview with their District Manager. I then drove 50 minutes for a face to face interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Applied online, assessment and video interview, recruiter interview, person to person with district manager and final with VP for that area. Was an easy process and everyone was excited until the final interview. From the moment we made eye contact I knew she was not interested in my resume, history or contribution I could bring to the table. Less than five minutes and introduced me to another VP in another district who started talking and midway thru the second sentence took a phone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Carrollton, TX) in Jun 2019

Interview

I was reached out by a recruiter the same day I applied and had a video interview the following day and an in person interview scheduled shortly after. The whole process was seamless and everything I needed to know what communicated to me. The staff in the Carrollton office were warm, inviting, and professional.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were revolved around abilities and skills with technology, multitasking, working as a team, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMX Finance Family of Companies (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Short and to the point mainly scenario questions What would you do in this type of situation how would you handle it. Personal experience that you can relate to the job duties.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Unfortunate. Interview time and date was set up for a video conference and the corporate recruiter "double booked" the interview, ultimately she forgot and I needed to follow up twice.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was very generic, essentially "the dummy test", the real interview was with the Regional Manager which was more promising. The Regional Manager asked questions regarding on how to achieve goals, style of management and on the spot math calculations.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 Interviews