TMone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TMone Interview Questions

2.8

Desktop Support Interview

Interview

The hiring process is pretty basic, all you need to do is call their phone number to see what they have available. You can also visit their websites to see what jobs are available. From there the process is very simple.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is when they ask if you have any experience. Because most people don't have experience in entry jobs.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMone (Iowa City, IA) in August 2014.

Interview

Pretty simple process. Had to take a really easy test that included problem solving and customer service questions. There were three steps for me to get hired. Had a phone interview to see if I was still interested. Then I had a one on one interview. 1 week later I came in and shadowed a position that I would be working in, if i took the job. Overall very stress free process.

Interview Questions

• None, very simple. Where do you see yourself...What do you want out of this job....etc   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TMone (Iowa City, IA) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied through a job board and got a call almost immediately from one of their assistant recruiters, after setting up an interview, I received a call for another assistant recruiter for the same purpose (right hand does not know what left hand is doing). After 1st interview they send you straight over for a drug test, it then took 2 weeks to hear back from them for a second interview. After a 3rd interview (mind you it is a 60 mi. drive round trip for me), they told me they would call me by the end of the week to start the following Monday. I tried to contact them after 2 days, and never received a call back. You speak with 3 different individual and get all the same questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest mistake you have made in your life? (Now I am thinking it was interviewing for this job)   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TMone (Iowa City, IA) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied for a position with the company on line and heard back from TM One a few days later. I had an onsite interview but did not hear back from the company initially. A little over three weeks later I heard back from the company wanting to interview me for another position. When I arrived my application was not on file and so I had to refill it out and then was interviewed. Later that day I received a job offer from the second area with a starting date of the following Monday pending the drug tests results.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were ones that I have heard before from most other hiring firms.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Sales Supervisor Interview

Application

I interviewed at TMone in August 2010.

Interview

phone interview followed by a in person first and second round interview. You take tests for pc skills ect. You also go sit with a current emploee to see the systems they use in ral time. it also gives you a chance to get to see the workplace enviroment.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TMone.

Interview

HR staff is understaffed--had to take computer test..was easy

Negotiation

there was none