TNQ Books & Journals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.1

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I applied Online.. They called back and fixed interview date ..First Round is Aptitude comprises of case study summary writing.... then Face to Face.. over all process took one day

Interview Questions

• basic questions like Why HR? then Why Engineering then HR?   Answer Question

Trainee -copy Editing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

interview was very easy.Basic english knowledge is enough to clear the interview.There are two rounds copy editing skill test in which you have to find the grammatical errors and mistakes.next round is face to face interview.

Language Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)).

Interview

As i got in through employee referral, i got a call to attend interview the very next day. I m from biotechnology background and that was a biggest positive getting me through! First round was written exam, basically to check grammar. It was very easy. The next day i got a call stating that i got shortlisted for the next round and had to visit the following day for HR round, were the HR was briefing about company rules and regulations, few questions related to my previous job and finally salary discussion.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Had a written test which is followed by a HR interview. HR interview lasted only for few minutes in the cafeteria:p..ya I don't understand why they interviewed us there.Easy to get if u have good communication skills.basic grammar is what expected from a Candidate.. preliminary exam is mostly like a grammar test.Hr interview is also easy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TNQ Books & Journals in November 2016.

Interview

It was 2 technical rounds followed by hr round ....very good experience...people were quite responding..they don't keep you waiting like others..no of questions were were little more then any other company..

Interview Questions

• defect life cycle...regression ...retesting.. environment for testing...smoke and sanity..roles and responsibilities ..when to start and stop testing..   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hr had a negotiation regarding package...if u r a learner ...it is a good place for u to work

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Three Process Interview: 1. Aptitude test (Maths and English related), 2. Group Discussion (Recent Operations trends and News), 3. Account Manager / HR Face-Face Interview
    Mainly they focus on English Vocabulary and written communication to clients, apart from that knowledge in MS Office, Lean Certification will be an added advantage

Interview Questions

• Will check more on Stability?   1 Answer

Document Correction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirunelveli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Tirunelveli (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I think you are giving some documents and then correct some grammer mistakes .
    To check the communication skills.
    And then your expectation know the basic grammer knowledge.
    your expectation is boldness of their employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

attend ineterview through walk-in process .first we had face to face why you choose tnq and salary discussion.then we had written test containing all those grammar test.then send maill to me with in 4 days .

Interview Questions

• all basic grammar test capatalization,puntuation,........   Answer Question

Senior Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was an walk in interview to be held at company office in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The advertisement was published in number of websites. It was to be held for four days, that is 8 to 11 September 2015.

Interview Questions

• They realized that my mistake they publish opening for PhD candidate and their attitude was unapologetic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TNQ Books & Journals (Chennai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

It tooks 2hours of written exam followed by personal interview.
    Written round consists english and basic copyediditng based questions.
    Personal interview seems easy just like intro sesssion about the company rules and fit fot that.
    If you are ok with that then u will be selected for that company.