TNS Global Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

TNS Global Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.5

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TNS Global.

Interview

group interview. Introduction to everyone who applied for the position. given a tour of TNS and the work surroundings. Then we were taken to a room to read a group reading and had to go int turn. We were then told about the company and what the role entailed. we then had to answer a range of questions.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNS Global.

Interview

Really good interview process. I had to do a presentation on a brand that I think best represents me, and then explain from that why TNS should hire me. Then they asked me questions relating to my presentation.

The interviewers were friendly and the questions asked weren't too tough. They seemed quite interested in my personal life. I was interviewed by 3 people, with my initial recruiter watching as well. Unfortunately, I didn't quite meet their criteria. It was overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a certain amount of money, how would you use that for market research to benefit your personal business?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TNS Global (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview- basic questions on company and yourself
    Assessment centre- Timed task- work through a pack and correct errors etc., Group task, One on One interview/presentation of bottled water project
    One of the best AC I have ever been to truly amazing experience and wonderful offices definitely recommend

Interview Questions

• What superpower would you have and why   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNS Global (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Was well-processed, had a phone interview then followed by an assessment centre. The assessment centre was very organised and fun. The company was beautiful and the staff were nice. Unfortunately I did not make it past that.

Kantar TNS Grad Scheme (2017) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNS Global (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Kantar TNS (London) offered to reimburse expenses to those who attended one of their assessment days. Nearly three months have passed since I interviewed with the company (March 2017) and, despite numerous efforts to ask whether a reimbursement was forthcoming, I have received absolutely nothing. A part of me thinks it petty to chase up a minimal amount when most other companies don't offer any reimbursement fee, but given that Kantar TNS offered to do so both before and during the interview, and have since chosen to ignore my correspondence, I feel it only just that I raise this experience on this forum. I feel for those candidates who have spent a lot more than me on travel expenses and, as a result of not receiving any reimbursement as promised, may have missed out on subsequent interviews due to a lack of funds. If this is how Kantar treat those they wish to employ, I'd hate to know how they conduct their day-to-day business.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a receipt which you'd be happy to hand in so that we can reimburse your travel expenses?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TNS Global (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process with TNS was positive. I had a call from a head hunter based, and scheduled a meeting with the Director and Partner of the team. I had to prepare a presentation based on some information I was provided. This interview had both personal and technical questions.

In the second interview I met a couple of people from the team. The questions were based on skills and how were they related to the job. I didn't find neither of the interviews difficult.

I got an offer a week after the final interview. The package and salary was more than fair, I didn't even think of negotiating. However, I declined as I still had other open processes which I was really interested in.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a presentation. Skill related questions, for example, NLP and development skills.   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TNS Global (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied in May via an online application.
    Got asked to complete a phone interview in July (questions ask in phone interview below).
    Then invited to an assessment centre in London.
    The day starts off as a presentation about the company and what the different graduate scheme elements consists of.
    Then you are given an hour for a data task where they give you data for a company wanting to release a new brand of water, but are unable to decide what name to choose. You must go through the data and create a poster presentation of your recommendation. After your presentation to an audience of two you are ask questions on the presentation and task before entering into a competency based interview.
    The next task is a proof checking exercise. Where you are given slides to proof read and match up the data to the graphs on the slides.
    After these two tasks there is a lunch with the current graduates on the scheme.
    If after lunch you are invited to stay there is a group problem solving task.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      What is your greatest strength?
      What is your greatest weakness?
      What is market research?
      Name a company you admire.
      What possible problems could they face in the future?
      How can market research be used in this case?   Answer Question

Research Executive (Placement) Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TNS Global (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Three stage process:

3. Presentation on your strengths as a candidate
    Three stage process:

3. Presentation on your strengths as a candidateThree stage process:

3. Presentation on your strengths as a candidate

Market Research Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TNS Global (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

One internet recorded interview followed by exaggerated 2-day training course, based in the middle of no where with no expenses paid until 6 days of work had been done; awful sandwich lunch.

Senior Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TNS Global (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview first involved a screening test in the shape of numeric test from SHL

The first interview involved a presentation based on the water bottle case study mentioned earlier (data reading and presentation of the results), no trap or ambiguity in the data

The second interview was dome with several members of the team. Again, questions on relevant experience and personality were asked

Interview Questions

• The 1st Round involved a case Study involved data reading and presentation of results (the water bottle case mentioned in another review), no traps there plus personal questions

The 2nd Round involved more questions regarding regarding relevant experience and some regarding personality

all in all, a fairly straightforward with no traps   Answer Question

Negotiation

did not attempt