TNT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TNT Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.2

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TNT.

Interview

The interview was Pretty average nothing out of the ordinary asked about my background. It was a new position to me as I have never done sales so I can tell she was trying to read me

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself in a sales environment?   1 Answer

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Aurora, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TNT (East Aurora, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Where do you want to be in 5 years from now, short term goals,qualifications for office administrator,familiar with office machinery,ability to lift 20 pounds yes or no. Payroll processing,Human resources capabilities,overtime possibilities, excel, microsoft office knowledge,Social media knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Administration Interview

Interview

Very good indeed. It was Nice enviriment, people Where very Nice and take the time to get to know you. So I'm very pleased about everything. I recommand this company very much.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Interview

Quick and straight forward

Negotiation

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNT (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in February 2011.

Interview

First of the recruitment agency interviewed me over the phone, then I had an interview at their office. I was the shortlisted and called back to attend a face to face interview at the actual call centre with the team manager I would be working under. The process took about two months. I worked for TNT for three months through the agency after which they took me full time directly on the TNT payroll.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here ?   1 Answer

Employé administratif Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TNT.

Interview

Entretien réalisé par le biais d'une agence d'intérim ( test de capacité, analyse du cv) puis ensuite par le manager et en dernier lieu le directeur du département avec lequel nous avons passé en revue mon parcours et mes ambitions

Interview Questions

• Êtes vous polyvalent? Souhaitez vous évoluer ? Parlez vous anglais?   Answer Question

Salaire