TNTP Policy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TNTP

1 Interview Review

4.0

Policy Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TNTP in April 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very long, over four months, and communication between interviews was limited. After each step it would take weeks before I was notified of the outcome. It was never made clear to me up front what was involved in the interview process, despite my many questions attempting to understanding the steps.

I also found the staff who interviewed me to be rude and inconsiderate. Phone conversations were rushed and it was made clear to me that I was "squeezed" into very busy schedules. One interviewer was two hours late for the interview, and never called or emailed to let me know she was running late. I thought I had been stood up. When the interviewer showed up I was told our conversation would be shorter than planned, due to the interviewers busy schedule. It would have been better to reschedule. I wonder if this was intentional, to test my flexibility.

Interview Questions

• How would you address a difficult public relations situation so that it resulted in TNTP continuing to do what is best for students?   Answer Question

While the job was appealing, I chose not to work with people who are rude and inconsiderate.