TNTP Project Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TNTP Project Director Interview Questions

Interviews at TNTP

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TNTP (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I found the organization to be highly unprofessional during the interview process. I completed a phone screen and then a hiring exercise. I was then asked to schedule an hour long video interview to debrief my hiring exercise and to learn more about the position. After providing my availability I received an email stating the team needed to meet with their client to assess their specific needs and if they could touch base with me in 2 weeks. I later received an email that they decided they needed to hire locally and they were moving forward with local candidates. Why do you post a job and have people invest in a process without knowledge of your client needs? It is unprofessional to waste the time of a candidate. There is a difference between not being offered a job after the interview process is complete and being strung along because the company is disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Hiring task included analyzing a unit plan and responding to a leadership scenario related to the unit plan.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TNTP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNTP (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

I had three phone interviews and completed an interview task. I was kept well informed about the process and timeline. I had two contacts on the recruitment team supporting me throughout the process. They were transparent, responsive, and overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince members of a school district to implement recommended instructional changes?   1 Answer

Project Director Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TNTP in February 2017.

Interview

Was selected to first stage of the interview process via telephone by a panel of staff in the human resources department. Very comprehensive interview focusing on experience and hypothetical scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a teacher who did not exhibit cultural sensitivity to culturally diverse students?   Answer Question

Project Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TNTP in January 2017.

Interview

The first step in the interview process was a 30-minute phone call with various questions and time for me to ask questions at the end. The interview questions started with those about TNTP, then about specific times I have oversee projects from beginning to end. My interviewer was pleasant and polite, and we stayed focused on within the 30-minute timeline.

Project Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TNTP in April 2014.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. I met lots of potential team members and colleagues.

Project Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TNTP in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very extensive, and they required me to submit work, which I felt that used to their benefit even though I didn't receive the job. The interview began with a phone screen and continued to a second phone interview with the hiring manager. After, they asked me to work on a deliverable, which I submitted (after about 20 hours work), as a requirement to move forward in the process.

Interview Questions

• How do i maintain my job responsibilities in a demanding work environment?   Answer Question

TNTP Response

Jun 13, 2016 – Senior Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for providing feedback about our process. We recognize that our process is demanding, including our hiring exercises, and we very much appreciate the time and effort candidates put into the them. It's our hope that candidates see the exercises (deliverables) as opportunities to demonstrate their strengths, skills and knowledge and learn more about the responsibilities of the role through practical (and fictional) scenarios.

Project Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TNTP in March 2013.

Interview

In terms of interviewing process, I was contacted the day before my interview with the company. It was definitely a behavioral interview and many questions seemed to be similar, so much to the fact that I felt ill prepared.

Interview Questions

• If you started this role tomorrow, how would you begin tackling________ issue as the project director?   Answer Question