TOLMAR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TOLMAR Interview Questions

2.6

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TOLMAR (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

They went out of their way to make the company shine.... only to fill candidates with hope and break them down. They spoke of growth and opportunity. However they neglected to mention that the company is very lean and in many cases not open to change at all.

Microbiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TOLMAR (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

I had the opportunity to meet the team I would be working with, as well as management, tour the facility, and observe the processes I would be involved in were I hired.

Quality Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TOLMAR.

Interview

Good environment and did not keep me waiting at all. Prospective employees are kept in one room and are called off one by one.I did not feel rushed or that any of the questions were hard. sometimes a little on the personal side but i am sure they wanted to find the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for other shifts   1 Answer

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TOLMAR (Fort Collins, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Individual one one one interviews. HR was very nice. Took a tour of the facility. Received benefits and work details. Nice people overall. Showed up 10 min prior to interview. Everyone was on time. They all had written out questions. What is odd is that 4 weeks later there was no communication at all - not "you did not get the position or we are still thinking about it" - that even after a followup e-mail with HR.

Interview Questions

• What is relationship with your current boss.   1 Answer

Don't Waste Your Time Interviewing At Tolmar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TOLMAR (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Five week interview process including: 45 minute phone interview with HR, Two in person interviews with 2-3 management members (5 interviewers in total) lasting 2.5 hours, and a tour of the facility. I was given contact information and was told to follow up, especially if I received an offer from another company. HR never had the decency to contact me regarding a decision. I find it completely disrespectful from a company not to respond to a candidate who has spent so much time and resources interviewing for a position.