TOTAL Chemical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

TOTAL Chemical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at TOTAL

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was very relaxed. I was able to interview with them because I had a little bit of experience. They appreciated all extra-curricular activities that I participated in because they are looking for well rounded students with good communication skills.

I had already accepted with another company. The offer was $33/hr

Other Interview Reviews for TOTAL

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

Phone interview and a site interview. The phone interview is verifying my experience and the site interview was about whether or not I would be a good fit. The people were very friendly and the interview is a panel interview with hr, then a phone interview with hr, and finally a panel interview with engineering and hr.

Interview Questions

• Mainly soft skills questions, nothing technical.   1 Answer

Chemical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TOTAL (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2014.

Interview

it was behavioral based questions. The recruiters were very friendly. they asked questions like tell us when ..... a particular situation. use the star approach when answering these questions. They also want to know that you've done your research so tailor your answers to their requirements too.

Interview Questions

• The first question was tell us what you know about total   1 Answer