TOTAL Drilling Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TOTAL Drilling Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at TOTAL

Drilling Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online in May 2018, contacted via mail few weeks later. 2 online interviews.
This was a position for graduates. Applied online via Total website. Not to much of annoying forms and questions. After few weeks I was contacted via email and online interview was scheduled for next week. Very nice and professional conversations with 2 members of recruiting team. Didn't get the job, but I was provided with meaningful feedback.
The best recruitment process I've ever been in. I will definitely apply next time.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about previous experience, attitude, motivation, etc. No technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TOTAL

Drilling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Moscow (Russia)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was invited for a video interview 2 weeks later. I had two interviews.
    One with manager of the position and one with HR. Nothing difficult. However was not chosen. Good experience.

Interview Questions