TOTAL Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TOTAL Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TOTAL (Palo Alto, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Asked about my background, research interests, and what I hope to get out of the internship. The interviewer went over the problems the company is interested in, the kind of technologies being utilized, and what is expected of an intern to achieve over the course of an internship

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TOTAL

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process took about two weeks. I basically had 4 overall interviews with TOTAL. The first day was with HR and the hiring manager; and the follow-up interview day was with two other managers in the department. Luckily, most of the questions between the managers were all similar. I was hired a couple of days later after my follow-up interview and I had 24 hours to accept or decline the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are no negotiations as an intern (at least not from me). It's pretty ideal to get paid $20/hr.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

Very fast process. I got the phone call 1 day after I applied through the job portal. The interview is 1 to 1. Very straightforward questions: Tell me about yourself, what is your strength/weakness? Why do you want to apply for this position?

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

apply online, get a phone interview, and then a face 2 face interview, with simple questions about motivation, experience, university classes, 5 strenghts and 5 weaknesses, and so on and so on

Interview Questions

• Simple questions about motivation, experience, university classes, 5 strenghts and 5 weaknesses   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TOTAL in January 2015.

Interview

easy and just one call. It is very easy if your university has some connections with this company and there is not a lot of opening position to the public specially online. They usually directly sent some project emails to the friendly university and college. You can only pick up some opportunities by chance.

Interview Questions

• tell them something about yourself, special the list on your CV.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

Everything started smoothly. I was asked for my CV. The CV was looked through and according to it I was asked questions. About my university and the previous internship I conducted.

Interview Questions

• Why did I transferred from geological engineering to reservoir engineering.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TOTAL in October 2011.

Interview

Got the interview through my university's career website. Interview was frustrating because the kept repeating the same questions in different ways. Emphasized on projects and had a lot of behavioral questions. Be prepared! Also asked a technical question. Interview was supposed to be 25 minutes, lasted an hour!