TOTAL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TOTAL Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.8

Subsea Engineer Interview

Interview

Normal interview with the HR, with the normal questions for an intterview... more foccused on your ambitions and goals inside the company... and the roles you would like to have in the company...
    followed by an interview with the head of the subsea department with explanations about the subsea department... and some questions about your availability and yourself. As well as your will to join Total.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Interview

Very thourough

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

Everything started smoothly. I was asked for my CV. The CV was looked through and according to it I was asked questions. About my university and the previous internship I conducted.

Interview Questions

• Why did I transferred from geological engineering to reservoir engineering.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Harcourt (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Port Harcourt (Nigeria)) in April 2009.

Interview

phone interview, presentation, group panel

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was through Skype due to time difference between the US and Aberdeen, Scotland. Questions were relatively easy, just related to experiences on resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

N/A as I was an independent contractor from another business

Interview Questions

• N/A as I was an independent contractor from another business   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Interview

very quick. one phone interview directly with people from the team.

Interview Questions

• none. only questions about my Education, school and and skills.   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Coop Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

I have applied through my school career fair, and company interviewed around 60 people, only 3 people got the offer. I sent follow-up and thank you letter but I've never get back any news from them from 4 months ago.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions asked, such as conflict with boss and team working and leadership situation.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Interview

Applied through university. Was contacted within a couple of weeks to set up an interview. Interview was laid back. Mostly behavioral questions like describe a time when you had to come up with a creative solution to a problem. The interview finished with one technical question to assess communications skills.

Scholarship Interview

Interview

I applied online and was called by phone for an interview. The interview was standard asking about the evidence for the various skills needed in the industry. It was also asked why I applied and my long term goals. Finally, I was asked to come up with 10 uses for a blank paper that don't include any conventional uses for a paper.

Interview Questions

• All questions were okay, I wouldn't say there were any difficult questions.   Answer Question