TOTAL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.8

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online then about a month later had a 30 minute interview, a few weeks later had a face-to-face interview with 3 people (HR,Hiring manager, VP of the group). Its was more of a round table discussion with multiple personality questions followed by job specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Harcourt (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Port Harcourt (Nigeria)) in March 2017.

Interview

You register on the online portal and apply for the job. There were a few basic questions and an 'upload documents' section. Shortlisted candidates were invited for an aptitude test on numerical and verbal reasoning. Finally, successful candidates were invited for an interview with a panel of about 6 people. During the interview, candidates were encouraged to talk a lot.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL in January 2015.

Interview

Zwei Telefonanrufe. Ein Erstes nur mit HR, ein Zweites mit der zukünftigen Managerin, Mitarbeiterin und unter Aufsicht von HR.
    Das erste Gespräch verlief sehr natürlich, es ging um das Studium, ausserschulische Aktivitäten, sozusagen eine tiefer gehende Erläuterung des Lebenslaufs. Auch die Sprachkenntnisse wurden geprüft (es war eine Zweisprachigkeit in Deutsch und Französisch vorausgesetzt).
    Im zweiten Gespräch ging es fachspezifischer zu, Erfahrung und Motivation wurden ausgekundschaftet. Auch die Erfahrungen im Team wurden untersucht. Zudem wurden die Arbeitsbedingungen bei Total beschrieben.

Interview Questions

• Erzählen Sie von Ihrem Studium.
      Wie arbeiten Sie im Team?
      Andere Standardfragen
      Answer Question

Scheduling & Performance Control H D A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy.
    Basic question about describing you and what you know about the company.
    Describing the role you were interviewing for and also how good can you do the job as decscribe in the job description.

ingénieur procédé Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TOTAL (Paris (France)).

Interview

Processus en trois temps. Tout d'abord une rencontre avec les ressources humaines qui posent plusieurs questions très classiques. Une partie de l'entretien était en anglais.
    Durant l'entretien on cherche à mieux vous connaitre, à connaitre vos motivations et votre vision du groupe. Il faut venir avec un idée clair concernant son projet professionnel et bien expliquer les précédant choix de carrière.

Interview Questions

• Qu'est ce qui pourrait vous démotiver ?
      Qu'est ce qu'un bon manager d'après vous?
      Pourquoi venir dans un secteur en crise?
      Answer Question

Area Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOTAL (New Delhi (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

few rounds of interview with country head avp and state head. all based on tech and hr. Need to have decent knowledge on engines and its lubrication mechanism. For sales they also look at how you would be handling the distributors.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TOTAL (Palo Alto, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Asked about my background, research interests, and what I hope to get out of the internship. The interviewer went over the problems the company is interested in, the kind of technologies being utilized, and what is expected of an intern to achieve over the course of an internship

Stage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TOTAL (Paris (France)) in January 2017.

Interview

Entretien avec l'opérationnel directement. Relecture du CV et commentaires sur les différentes éxpériences passées. Discussion sur l'objet du stage un peu en détail. Les personnes ont été aimable et tout s'est bien déroulé.

Comptable Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

Entretien rapide avec la chef et l'adjoint. Retour recu en moins de 1 semaine. Il faut se mettre en valeur.

Commercial Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

CV was found by a agency and asked if I was interested in the role. On passing shortlisting I was offer a stage 1 interview. following that I was given psychometric tests and offered a second final interview with a more senior ember of management and HR

Interview Questions

• Standard competency based interview questions relevant to job.   Answer Question