TOTAL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TOTAL

2.8

Lease Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Very easy, I was in a room with 2 HR employees and they asked a series of easy questions. Mostly.l anget to know you type deal. Just be honest and everything will be fine. It’s a very big company and they have some pretty awesome managers

Interview Questions

• A time you had a difference with your co worker and how you handled it   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caguas, PR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TOTAL (Caguas, PR).

Interview

Describe your previous jobs. How you know about the offer. What are your future expectation with us. Very informal process of interview. Actually the process was not in a office with privacy. The process was in the delicatense on front of the entire clientele.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with someone from human resources. Then there was a face to face interview about two weeks later. This was with three different people, individually. One was HR again, just reviewing the position and signing paper work. The other two were with hiring manager and supervisor, both were pretty similar questions and pretty easy going.

Research Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 1 on site. Based on your resume.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online then about a month later had a 30 minute interview, a few weeks later had a face-to-face interview with 3 people (HR,Hiring manager, VP of the group). Its was more of a round table discussion with multiple personality questions followed by job specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TOTAL (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Great and thorough interview process - the questions were easy and matched what I was expected. They were basic and the interviewer was kind. I had a good experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background   1 Answer

Drilling Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TOTAL (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Was contacted for drilling supervisor role by HR from Pau, France. Scheduled a phone interview with HR and basically discussed my experience and what I was looking for in position. Was given overview of position and work atmosphere and expectations. We discussed availability/ time frame for starting and was told that I was exactly what they were looking for. HR contact informed me that he would push me through to the 3rd level of interview process because they were certain that I was an excellent candidate. Told me I would be contacted within 1-2 weeks for scheduling of next interview.
    It has now been 3 months, and I have not heard a single word back. I attempted to contact my HR contact 4 times to try to follow up and did not even receive the common courtesy of being told that they had changed their mind or that I was no longer being considered.
    I was very disappointed with Total in the handling of this whole process. Very unprofessional.

Engineering Interview

Interview

Applied through university. Was contacted within a couple of weeks to set up an interview. Interview was laid back. Mostly behavioral questions like describe a time when you had to come up with a creative solution to a problem. The interview finished with one technical question to assess communications skills.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TOTAL (Houston, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

That was a average interview. they askme about 4 questions, like how to control a system with electric equipments? and also what have I achieved on my own? they told me its ok if I dont the exact answer for the technicl question because they know i have not have experience before, they just wanted to see my logic reasoning.

Interview Questions

• what system would you use to electrially control a system in the refinery?   Answer Question

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was through Skype due to time difference between the US and Aberdeen, Scotland. Questions were relatively easy, just related to experiences on resume.