TOTAL Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TOTAL Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at TOTAL

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Beaumont, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Apply through University Career website. Was email about the interview offer. The interview was mostly behavioral questions. No Technical Question at all. Very straightforward questions about yourself, about the company. The atmosphere was very intense because the HRs just kept writing down what they heard. No eye contract with you at all. Be prepared to feel comfortable with that type of HR.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TOTAL

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Beaumont, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

They came to the school and interviewed me after reviewing my application on Handshake. A link was then sent out and you signed up for a time slot. I heard back a few weeks later. </3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TOTAL (Austin, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Basic behavior questions with two interviewers, typical for a college interview process. One was a technical engineer/ On-site manager the other was an HR rep. Overall very friendly and inviting

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Killingholme, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (North Killingholme, England (UK)).

Interview

Fairly staight forward:
    -Technical Interview with engineering about flow sheet/Process and Instrumentation Diagram
    -Presentation to HR about any topic plus competency questions
    -Site tour to test engineering intuition
    -eat lunch with engineers, don't be awkward

Interview Questions

• What safety systems/procedures?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

Applied online, got invitation to do an online test. Passed that, did a series of interviews with HR and managers. Entire process lasted a little over two months. Was quite an exciting journey.