TOTAL Process Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TOTAL Process Operator Interview Questions

Interviews at TOTAL

3.5

Process Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TOTAL in September 2016.

Interview

Standard Industry tests, 5 minute interview with HR and office folks, multiple consecutive 15 minute interview by supervisors and management. Very professional and, just be well prepared. They can whittle a group of 2k down to 20 or so cantidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you witnessed something on the job that made you uncomfotable.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TOTAL

Process Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TOTAL.

Interview

The interview phases consisted of an initial 10 minute interview with HR reps from the different sites the company was hiring for and a second circuit interview at whichever site was interested in you after the first stage. The circuit interview consisted of 5, 20 minute interviews with various process supervisors from the site. Questions ranged from basic behavioral questions to questions about past experience and why you are pursuing the job itself. The questions are designed to make the interviewee present a problem, their solution to the problem, and the result of how their solution to the problem worked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is a union contraft job, so there were no negotiations.