TP-LINK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TP-LINK (San Jose, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was supposed to meet with four people on the interview. One was a phone interview with a director who was located in Southern Ca.

The arrangement seemed to be rather bit off because the front desk was not informed of this meeting, and the receptionist had to call few people to clear off.
    After two interviews which were average, I was supposed to meet with sr. director who actually just walked in the meeting room while I was still on 2nd interview with another staff. I found it was very rude of him because the conference room had big glass wall, which mean you can see the inside of the room. He did not even apologize or even said something like "excuse me, thought it was my time or etc". He opened the door then just left. Then I was told that he was called in for a meeting that he was not meeting with me. Funny thing was that as I was passing by his office to to main door, I saw him looking at his computer.

I was not convinced of this company based on the Glassdoor review as it was so negative and the experience only reconfirmed. I sent Thank you email regardless but only one guy who talked over the phone replied back to me. I also asked about all three about this negative review on the company. Only this guy from Southern CA was candid and diplomatic about it.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TP-LINK.

Interview

The process in total took a little over two months and involved speaking with 11 people. I was offered a role then was asked to interview with three more people.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TP-LINK (San Dimas, CA).

Interview

The process was organized. The TP-Link Management team seemed disconnected. The same position has been open for over 9 months. At first I thought it was me… but after talking with others that I respect in the industry it appears TP-Link is struggling in some channels.

Interview Questions

• Why you are the person for this job!   2 Answers

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TP-LINK.

Interview

Interviwer didn't show respect towards your time. You feel you understand more than what he does. The overall company feels lack of focus. The interviewed position was for Sr. Accountant, but for entire time Interviewer who doesn't really has fully understand Accounting terms in U.S standard. the interview process drained in loop falls apart without understand why the interview was for. Clearly, the interviewer is a foreign student who doesn't really understand terminology such as Accruals or Retro GAAP terms. I even interviewed (*asked) Interviewer technical accounting terms but the reply was not professional at all.

Salary is offered at low end. Avoid going for it. always better opportunity out there.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TP-LINK (Brea, CA).

Interview

They have new office at Brea. I was interviewed by an Asian guy. He is nice person. There was no written test. He asked couples questions about my background. Then he gave me couple accounting questions.

Product Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TP-LINK.

Interview

I applied for the product designer position online at TP Link research america. I had an initial phone screen where the employee from the company explained what they do, the role and its responsibilities.
    After that I was given a design challenge(he was nice enough to give me some extra time to complete the challenge as I had personal stuff to take care off).
    After the design challenge, I was informed that I made it to the onsite interviews.
    After I had asked them about the flight ticket bookings and accommodation, the recruiter said that she would get back to me, and after a while I got a reject email.
    It was awkward; if they weren't willing to spend money to bring a candidate to interview, why not just be upfront about it, and I could have made other arrangements.

Interview Questions

• Design take home challenge, to redesign their existing UI and creating a few new UI assets.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TP-LINK (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was less than a week. The hired my right away. I went in and talked to the manager, and then I talked the the VP of the US devision. Everyone was super nice and helpful! I was glad I got the job and am still working here.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Interview

Prescreen call with hr.
    Phone interview with mobile team lead - coding online.
    Onsite interview - 4 round total,
    one round with hr manager to tell your experience
    two rounds with android developer to write code in white board and build ui in labtop
    one round with cloud team that talked about your previous working environment and work methodology.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TP-LINK (Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interviewer introduced me details about their company first, and then asked me some question about personal life, such as where are your parents living in, do they care if you work in a city far away from their city, and do you care of working in Shenzhen. There's no technical problems related to the job i was applying. I think the reason is that the interviewer is from the personnel department not a technical one.

Interview Questions

• Where are your parents living in?   1 Answer

Business Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TP-LINK.

Interview

First i was asked to do 15 questions of verbal reasoning. Then was the interview with the country manager. He asked many behavioral questions about improving efficiency and so on.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done something yo improve the efficiency and example?   Answer Question