TRACE International Interview Questions in Annapolis, MD | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TRACE International

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRACE International (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

The interview process went very nice. It was not intimidating, rather pleasant conversation with very open minded people. HR was very supportive throughout the process and her professionalism really helped to feel conformable during the process. I was interviewed by two senior managers, both of them were very positive and nice. The questions were more inquire type, did not feel like a test. Overall I had a nice experience and left with a smile on my face.

Interview Questions

• I was asked specific questions about past employments and work experiences. I was asked what type of responsibilities I had at my previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TRACE International (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

Overall, the interview process gave me the impression that the company is quite disorganized. There was some email miscommunication / unresponsiveness after we'd made initial contact. Then, after we'd had the phone screen and discussed having the in-person interview, there was more miscommunication about when the interview would be, causing me to only find out about the finalized time of the interview just a few hours beforehand. The interview itself was short -- about 30 minutes -- although it sounds like based on other interview descriptions below that is standard. The next business day they told me that the project they had been planning to hire for didn't come through or something, so the job was on hold. Overall, it felt like they have internal communications problems, although of course it's just one experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, does this type of work sound interesting to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRACE International (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

One phone screen and one in-person interview. Both were relatively brief and easy. Had the senior manager of due diligence and the would-be my direct supervisor who was a due diligence manager interview me.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of one to ten, rate your skills of Word and Excel. It wasn't actually difficult or unexpected at all, but I can't think of anything else.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR wasn't conciliatory, and I still believe I got a lowball figure. The salaries here are generally low though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at TRACE International (Annapolis, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied on-line and recieved a phone call about a week later. The phone interview was easy and was invited for an in person interview for later that week. THe interview itself was fine, very conversational, though it was obvious that not everyone in the panel had read my resume. Took 7 weeks to finally give me an answer after initally saying it would only take 10 business days. Kept delaying a response when I attempted to follow up.