TRANZACT Insurance Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TRANZACT Insurance Sales Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at TRANZACT

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRANZACT (Charlotte, NC) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied on indeed and received a call from. A recruiter . After she asked me several questions she set me up for a interviewing letting me know the next insurance taking class . Told me about the the job and asked previous experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TRANZACT

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TRANZACT (Fort Myers, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial interview. Follow up interview. Job offer. The first one was very formal with 2 HR directors. Second interview was the supervisor getting a feel for how I would fit in.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you will contribute to the company's culture?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TRANZACT (Canton, OH).

Interview

In the beginning you're brought to a room with other potential agents. Your name is called 1 by 1 to be interviewed by the HR manager, and a sales department manager after.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TRANZACT (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interviews are set into 3 interviews if you pass you make it in. Sometimes it is with a manager that you will not be working with but it is to get a clear idea of what kind of personality you have and an overview of what you will do.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle objections?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRANZACT (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was extremely brief and easy. Face to face was also pretty easy and quick. The human resources manager and sales manager were very friendly. It's best to arrive on time because you will have to wait.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TRANZACT (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Generally it depends on the time of year. They want people with some Sales experience (I had 15 years previous experience in Banking sales), During Medicare Annual Enrollment Period I think they will hire you if you have a pulse. Some people hired were questionable for that. They are looking for stories, rapport, how do you sound, empathy and other things that make people interesting.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TRANZACT (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Smooth and flawless. I interviewed with one of the Sales Managers. He was professional and allowed me to speak freely. I was impressed with his background. I was asked several questions and he allowed me to ask questions about the company the job itself, salary etc.

Interview Questions

• What was I expecting from an employer. What do I think they would expect from me?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TRANZACT (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Apply online with resume. Human Resources sends an e-mail or calls you to set-up time for an interview. There are tests on a computer for computer skills and other information. A short formal interview with a Supervisor. They will tell you right there if you hired. You have to fill out licensing information for several insurance companies and states.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TRANZACT (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

One on one interview talking about past experience in the insurance industry. Will go over your resume and work experience. Tell you about the company, it's background and how they operate. What the expectations are as far as contacts and sales. If you have any questions. When the training classes are.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with consultative selling and what that means to you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TRANZACT (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

You will have to do a hearing and comprehension test which is easy. Then they will have you complete a 1 on 1 interview with a Sales supervisor or Sales manager. They will let you know immediately if you will be hired or not, and 9/10 you will be hired. Try to ask for the Mutual of Omaha Department the sales agents there get bathe best leads and the get paid the most.