TRG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TRG Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TRG (Spring Hill, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

group interview, everyone got hired, there were no questions it was more like a welcome to the job type group event, I was never asked any questions even over the phone just background checked

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TRG (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

The process was much longer than expected.
    They sit you down to take a test to measure some abilities you bring to the table.
    It is a timed test and recruiter was not timing the test.
    The process is very long and outdated questions about being sold on management positions

Interview Questions

• They asked me to sell an alarm clock that was in the room for that purpose to sell something over the phone by painting a picture to describe features and benefits   1 Answer

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TRG (Bozeman, MT) in March 2013.

Interview

After forgetting that I had even applied, I received a call that they would like me to come in for an interview. About two months had passed from when I submitted my resume via email, until they called for an interview. The interview was fairly informal. One on one with the department manager and then a few days later met with the owner for a second interview. The questions were basic and I even got the "Where do you see yourself five years from now?" A few hypothetical questions about how I would handle unhappy customers.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a client who was angry about price?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it. You may have the opportunity to increase your hourly by $1 if, after 90 days you take and pass your insurance license exam.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TRG (Bend, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

the interview process was good however was quite long and tedious.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRG (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2017.

Interview

First they took screening test. It consisted of analytical and aptitude problems. Then they again called for an interview and asked questions relating to only database (Sql). After that a technical interview was taken in which they asked some algorithms and about my projects and then hr interview at end in which they checked my personality and gave me offer to join.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TRG.

Interview

Very easy to get in. Interview process asks basic information. All you have to do is stay within the company, and they are willing to keep you.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TRG (Pasig City (Philippines)) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial interview , Exam, Final Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I stated my work experience comprehensively and the positions and compensations I had in previous companies. My resume speaks for itself aside from passing given exams and interviews

CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TRG (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2011.

Interview

It was a good experience interviewing in TRG. First I was interviewed with HR department the campaign manager. Where I passed it and after 2 days I was appointed for my New Hired Training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident do what your heart says not your brain.

Reports Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TRG (Pasig City (Philippines)) in May 2011.

Interview

24 hour Hiring process

Negotiation

bargain your skills

Analyst Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TRG (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in September 2010.

Interview

It was good but would've been better as the scheduling coincided with lunch and none was offered and it all depended on the interviewer's availability rather than viewing the interviewee's time as precious.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negiotiation