TRG Interview Questions in Pakistan | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

3.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRG (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2017.

Interview

First they took screening test. It consisted of analytical and aptitude problems. Then they again called for an interview and asked questions relating to only database (Sql). After that a technical interview was taken in which they asked some algorithms and about my projects and then hr interview at end in which they checked my personality and gave me offer to join.

AI Deptt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TRG (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in March 2017.

Interview

The first step was a test which involved Basic Math, and Pattern Recognition.
    The second step was a technical interview on mathematics and statistics.
    Gave the test in February, the interview was conducted in mid-MArch.

Interview Questions

• Some statistics based questions, on binomial distribution, means, then some quick math based questions(similar to the questions in IQ tests), also a case study involving fibonacci series.   Answer Question

CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TRG (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2011.

Interview

It was a good experience interviewing in TRG. First I was interviewed with HR department the campaign manager. Where I passed it and after 2 days I was appointed for my New Hired Training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident do what your heart says not your brain.

Analyst Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TRG (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in September 2010.

Interview

It was good but would've been better as the scheduling coincided with lunch and none was offered and it all depended on the interviewer's availability rather than viewing the interviewee's time as precious.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negiotiation

Analyst Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TRG (Lahore (Pakistan)) in August 2010.

Interview

Process started off with pre-interview test. Unlike other software house the test was not technical but pure Analytical and IQ focused. Surprisingly that test pass ration is about 10 out of 100. After that a couple of technical interviews in span of a 3 weeks (that is too long). Technical interviews based on basic concept of OOP (40%) and SQL (60%). Then one analytical interview totally focused on problem solving and analysis. after that interview with Lahore Site Head along with Karachi Site Head on the call. That was technical + analytical. Till now the process took about 6 weeks. Then after two weeks got confirmation call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't do much negotiation as they always offer higher than market + bonuses are really good.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TRG (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in January 2008.

Interview

Initially, a recruitment seminar was conducted where the organizational goals & objectives were clearly explained. Shortlisted candidates were then called for interview (including myself) along with an aptitude test. After successfully clearing the test and interview, I was called in to sign an offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was very satisfied with the initial offer and accepted. No negotiation required.