TS Tech Cost Planning Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TS Tech

1 Interview Review

2.0

Cost Planning Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TS Tech in December 2016.

Interview

I was originally contacted via phone and email by a 3rd party recruiter who came across my resume and profile on CareerBuilder. After a fairly brief and high level phone screen with him, he went ahead and submitted my candidate profile to his contact in HR at TS Tech.

This was followed up by an official phone interview with TS Tech that lasted ~35 minutes. Several almost cheesy cliché "Tell me about a time when..." questions. This was a Friday a.m., and by that afternoon, I had a call back and an in person interview set up for the following Thursday.

The face to face interview was supposed to just be with one person, but ended up being a panel of three (2 from cost planning & 1 from HR). They were all super friendly and very easy to converse with. The interview lasted almost exactly an hour. All positive feedback from them. Said i would hear back regarding next steps by early next week..

The following day i had a call from them inviting me back for another 1 hour interview with the EVP of Cost Planning.
 --- This is scheduled for next Wednesday 12/14/2016. To be continued....

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest mistake you have made so far in your career? how did you fix it? what have you learned from it?   1 Answer