TS Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TS Tech Interview Questions

Interviews at TS Tech

2.4

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TS Tech in December 2016.

Interview

I was originally contacted via phone and email by a 3rd party recruiter who came across my resume and profile on CareerBuilder. After a fairly brief and high level phone screen with him, he went ahead and submitted my candidate profile to his contact in HR at TS Tech.

This was followed up by an official phone interview with TS Tech that lasted ~35 minutes. Several almost cheesy cliché "Tell me about a time when..." questions. This was a Friday a.m., and by that afternoon, I had a call back and an in person interview set up for the following Thursday.

The face to face interview was supposed to just be with one person, but ended up being a panel of three (2 from cost planning & 1 from HR). They were all super friendly and very easy to converse with. The interview lasted almost exactly an hour. All positive feedback from them. Said i would hear back regarding next steps by early next week..

The following day i had a call from them inviting me back for another 1 hour interview with the EVP of Cost Planning.
     --- This is scheduled for next Wednesday 12/14/2016. To be continued....

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest mistake you have made so far in your career? how did you fix it? what have you learned from it?   1 Answer

Quality Control Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TS Tech (New Castle, IN) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online through an online job board (Indeed). A few days later I received a call for a phone screen. They asked me to come in the next day for a in-person interview, to discuss the position and what I can contribute to the company. They called me later that evening to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience using gauges or any other quality inspection equipment? What kinds of equipment have you used?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to work 10 -12 hour shifts?   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newmarket, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TS Tech (Newmarket, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

good and clear. they were professional but they used an agency.good and clear. they were professional but they used an agency.good and clear. they were professional but they used an agency.good and clear. they were professional but they used an agency.

Interview Questions

• how many years of experience do you have   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TS Tech (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Done through placement agency , didn't have to answer a lot questions, just present yourself and u got a job, be able bodied and able to work night shifts, was a straight forward and quick process

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TS Tech (Tokyo (Japan)) in October 2014.

Interview

3 phase total. The first phase, interviewed within a group with group work and group discussions. Next, the second phase, interviewed by HR manager. Last, the third phase, interview at the corporate headquarter by 3 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• If you were to remove some parts from a vehicle, which part would that be?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TS Tech (Noida (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

first there was a HR interview round the result was declared immediately & then my resume forward to QA hod there after interview i have to come next tuesday as GM was out of company . On tuesday after GM meeting i got offer letter after verification from HR.

Team Member (P E) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neemrana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TS Tech (Neemrana (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Got offer letter on same day. Total process takes a week.All questions and processes were normal no too hard. My CV was being shortlisted by a recruiting agent. So best of luck...