TS Tech North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TS Tech North America Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2017

2.8

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TS Tech North America in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Quality Control Engineer position. After 2 month, recruiter mailed me and asked me for more details. I gave my details and then nothing. Again after a month she contacted me and ask me for a interview with HR Manager and QC Manager.

Worst thing is I applied for Quality Engineer position and during the interview HR manager told me that they are interviewing for Quality Coordinator!!! Then they realize there mistake and from that point on-wards, it was just a formality.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TS Tech North America in December 2016.

Interview

I was originally contacted via phone and email by a 3rd party recruiter who came across my resume and profile on CareerBuilder. After a fairly brief and high level phone screen with him, he went ahead and submitted my candidate profile to his contact in HR at TS Tech.

This was followed up by an official phone interview with TS Tech that lasted ~35 minutes. Several almost cheesy cliché "Tell me about a time when..." questions. This was a Friday a.m., and by that afternoon, I had a call back and an in person interview set up for the following Thursday.

The face to face interview was supposed to just be with one person, but ended up being a panel of three (2 from cost planning & 1 from HR). They were all super friendly and very easy to converse with. The interview lasted almost exactly an hour. All positive feedback from them. Said i would hear back regarding next steps by early next week..

The following day i had a call from them inviting me back for another 1 hour interview with the EVP of Cost Planning.
     --- This is scheduled for next Wednesday 12/14/2016. To be continued....

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest mistake you have made so far in your career? how did you fix it? what have you learned from it?   1 Answer

Assistant Chief Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TS Tech North America (Reynoldsburg, OH).

Interview

Discuss resume on phone with HR Recruiter. If you pass this step, then its on to a
    meeting on-site with VP of IT and another System Admin who will ask you many of
    the same questions that the HR Recruiter asked you. Then you'll fill out a standard
    employment application.

Interview Questions

• Which type of person are you, process driven or results driven?   1 Answer
    • Do you speak Japanese?   Answer Question

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TS Tech North America (New Castle, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

Got to know about the position while doing an energy audit for the company. They asked for my resume since they were in need of 3 controls engineer. They contacted my back in a week time and schedule a on site first interview with the hiring manager. After that interview was called back in for a interview with the plant manager and president. They asked some behavioral question and go the offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had communication error with your team or peers while working on a project and how did you handle it ?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever done a project proposal or lead a team ?   Answer Question
    • How would you manage if you have an emergency task other than the assigned task for that day ? ( chaos Management)   1 Answer

Assistant Chief Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TS Tech North America (Reynoldsburg, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Placement through a recruiter. Pre-interview questionnaire with recruiter, then initial phone interview with HR rep, then in-person interview with department leads. Interview lasted about an hour with some technical questions, some questions about personality. Received an offer by phone about 20 minutes after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about TS Tech. (Brands they support)   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TS Tech North America (New Castle, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

It was really easy ,the questions they asked were not hard.The whole processential took like 7 minutes.I am glad that it went by fast.I am glad that I was pickrd.

Interview Questions

• If I had manufacturering experience?   1 Answer

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boaz, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TS Tech North America (Boaz, AL) in October 2015.

Interview

They found my resume on another talent board and contacted me. It seemed to be a struggle to get our schedules together. After a couple of emails, he said he would call me to confirm and he did not. When I emailed him to ask if he was still interested, he apologized and said he was open Mon thru Wed of next week. I had to select a time and day and tell him and he agreed. I went to the plant and was ushered into a conference room. I was surprised to be faced with three people although I know that is a common practice, it still came as a surprise because they did not all participate in the interview. Only one guy asked questions with another guy sitting beside him opposite me and the representative from HR sat out of my and over my left shoulder. The interview lasted about 40 minutes. One guy did the talking and it seemed the HR person was observing his interview technique which made me nervous because I did not know whether she was a part of the interview or not. They really seemed to have the attitude "we are not really interested in you, we are just using you to train this new guy how to interview, we will treat you like we want to and you will like it". I was really a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      Have you ever used your degree in a job?
      Tell me about all these gaps on your resume? (first question)   1 Answer

IS Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TS Tech North America (Reynoldsburg, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

Thorough, fair, laid back but difficult. Two interviews total by a panel of people in the department. Tested for skills on the second interview. They had many candidates to interview so the process wasn't a fast one. Good hiring process overall.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TS Tech North America (Reynoldsburg, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with a panel and then took a tour of the lab facilities. The total process took about 2 hours. The interview questions were all fairly standard. I liked that I did not have to do a phone interview. This might be because I met them at a university career fair.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked to start with some additional vacation days, and this was accepted.

Welding Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blacklick, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TS Tech North America (Blacklick, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Pretty casual, met in small conference room with two. They were inviting and wanted to hear of some technical experience and desire to learn and work in. Knowledge of how to use power tools, hand tools, desire to learn robotic teaching or programming, having manufacturing or controls experience a plus.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer