TS Tech Quality Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boaz, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TS Tech (Boaz, AL) in October 2015.

Interview

They found my resume on another talent board and contacted me. It seemed to be a struggle to get our schedules together. After a couple of emails, he said he would call me to confirm and he did not. When I emailed him to ask if he was still interested, he apologized and said he was open Mon thru Wed of next week. I had to select a time and day and tell him and he agreed. I went to the plant and was ushered into a conference room. I was surprised to be faced with three people although I know that is a common practice, it still came as a surprise because they did not all participate in the interview. Only one guy asked questions with another guy sitting beside him opposite me and the representative from HR sat out of my and over my left shoulder. The interview lasted about 40 minutes. One guy did the talking and it seemed the HR person was observing his interview technique which made me nervous because I did not know whether she was a part of the interview or not. They really seemed to have the attitude "we are not really interested in you, we are just using you to train this new guy how to interview, we will treat you like we want to and you will like it". I was really a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
    Have you ever used your degree in a job?
    Tell me about all these gaps on your resume? (first question)   1 Answer